4.0 out of 5 stars cream DVD
I like this DVD and find the exercises really good. The disappointing bit comes when you're not told what the next move is before you're doing it; which makes it not so easy to follow.
In short - great for the experienced exerciser, not so great for beginners!
Published on 25 Mar. 2010 by Sarah McNeil

1.0 out of 5 stars Pales into insignificance compared to the Pump It Up series!
I'm addicted to fitness DVDs and over the last five years I've never strayed far from the Pump It Up range as I've found them to be the best dance/aerobics fitness DVDs on the market. Now and again I've tried other DVDs but I keep on going back to my Pump It Up range! Nevertheless I saw this Cream DVD advertised and was immediately enticed by the soundtrack (older dance...
Published on 20 Jan. 2010 by SLB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars cream ibiza workout dvd, 13 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
overall great dvd great workout. enjoyed workout allthough very fast moves at time which was hard to keep up. alot of close ups on the girls which ment you couldnt see the move but quick to regain next move.great tracks to dance to,nice backdrop scene. i actully did the workout twice so value for money. i will say he does the routine very fast and sometimes u struggle to keep going but like he says if you get stuck make up some of your own moves, it doesnt have to be identical.

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst workout DVD I've ever tried :(, 15 Mar. 2012
A. Johnston "a_johnston" (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD as I thought a hip-hop style dance workout would be more fun than the aerobics style workout DVDs I usually do. It was not!

The instructor wasn't encouraging or motivating at all, shouting "Come on!" and "Have fun!" in a tone of voice that implied that we couldn't possibly measure up to him! He was arrogant, attention-seeking and unpleasant, and I found it particularly annoying when he started saying "I'm so pretty!"

Aside from that, he didn't explain the steps very well, and sometimes not at all, and then they were speeded up so that they were so fast they weren't in time with the music! He shouted that he hoped we were doing it right, but offered no advice on what to do if we were doing it wrong.

The exercises didn't seem to be properly targeting any muscle groups, and I can't imagine the DVD having any real toning benefits. There was a lot of jumping around and hopping about and waving your arms around, no doubt burning calories, but you don't need to buy a DVD for some gerk to tell you how to jump around!

I normally only write reviews when I am so impressed with products that I want to encourage others to buy them, but I felt that I had to warn people off this awful DVD! There are plenty of excellent ones out there.

One of my favourites is called The Firm: Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn with Master Instructor Alison Davis. She's friendly, encouraging and motivational, and explains every step very well so you know you're doing things right and can really feel your muscles working. Every minute of the DVD (52 mins in total) is either burning fat or toning muscle, usually both at the same time. It really works, you can feel and see the results! The 10 Minute Solutions DVDs are also very good if you have less time on your hands.

I hope this was helpful and you have a good workout experiene with a much better workout DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 13 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
really good workout dvd and suitable to anybody and really does help. it made a big different to my health and now i am fit and healthy :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Let Down by Delivery, 9 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived as described and works fine, but postcode missing from postage label meant a long wait.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›