4.0 out of 5 stars cream DVD
I like this DVD and find the exercises really good. The disappointing bit comes when you're not told what the next move is before you're doing it; which makes it not so easy to follow.
In short - great for the experienced exerciser, not so great for beginners!
Published on 25 Mar 2010 by Sarah McNeil

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dry
There were some good tracks on this dvd. I found that the main host of it was very annoying and unenthusiastic and slightly patronising by the way he kept referring to love handles. Some of the moves just reminded me of my friends when they were drunk on a night out but in all fairness it did get my heart rate up, I did feel tired and as if I had accomplished something by...
Published on 30 Dec 2009 by L. D. Chapelhow

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 1 Jan 2013
This is not a traditional workout video, and therefore would add variety to one's collection. It's a fun, relaxed, and happifying video to do on days when you just want to move your body but don't want to do anything too intense. You would still sweat a little and work your core and flexibility. The instructor is cool and has a ironic sense of humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Dec 2012
A. M. Wolfe - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Great music , good workout , fun to do , will use whenever i need to trim up a bit , may be great after all the xmas eating !!

3.0 out of 5 stars cream ibiza workout????, 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
i found this hard to follow, not everything they claim can be done to lose weight and tone up is possible! after having a big baby my back is not brilliant and i found some of the exercises in this to be quite painful. the music however was very good!

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of time!, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
I have tried a lot of dance fitness dvds, and i can say this one rates as one of the worst. The instructor is often completely out of time with the music and doesnt explain the next move or slowly introduce it. If u want a good dance dvd, try ministry of sounds collection.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners, 26 Aug 2011
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
This is quite an unrealistic workout for beginners to aerobics/dancercise. The music is great; the setting and location is fantastic; but the moves are very advanced and the dancers are clearly professionals. If you can't dance or aren't that supple, then this DVD isn't for you. Also there is never much time to master a new move before he's gone on to something else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Constant repeat of 'have fun' doesn't make it easier!, 8 Aug 2011
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Before i did this i thought i was an average-ly fit person, and that i'd be able to follow the steps easily. The tracks are really good and upbeat, but i felt he went through the steps too quickly, sometimes not even attempting to explain, just relying on copying him, which gets extremely frustrating when you cant keep up, and all he says is 'come on!'
He needs to slow down what he is doing, therefore i wouldn't recommend this for beginners.
But if you do a lot of exercise dvds then you might feel a little differently about it
See what you think I guess, but i wouldnt pay more than a fiver for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cream Ibiza Dance Workout DVD Review, 31 July 2011
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Did I enjoy this fitness DVD? YES. The music makes its one of my favorites, you just want to move your body to the Ibiza beats, and the mountaintop location & the sunshine are stunning: very effective in motivating you to achieve that holiday body - much more than a studio based routine shot in artificial light.
I didn't notice what another reviewer described as odd camera angles and the instructor moving out of time. Perhaps I was too busy concentrating on the routine, and I have watched this a few times now, but my point is, don't let the mixed bag of reviews out you off. The DVD is a great price on here, and I was prepared to take the chance but expect feeling I'd wasted my money, but I don't feel that way at all.

I do this DVD when I don't fancy doing one of my more `intense' workout DVDs, when I want a bit of enjoyment from the music that will still give me that toned muscle feeling when I wake up the next day. The routines aren't the most high impact- but the blub on the back of the DVD cover doesn't promise that: `The world's greatest name in clubbing, Cream, brings all the spirit and energy to a brand new, pumping workout with moves anyone from novice to aerobic addict can handle with ease'.

I tend to do 3 sections at a time, from the Fat Burner, Combat, Dance Fit and Legs, Bums and Tums, along with a really good, very yoga style Warm Down, which is the only time floor work features, if like me, you're not a fan of bootcamp style floor exercises! The warm up personally, I find too slow, so I skip this, and do my own gentle stretching. I'd recommend watching the DVD in order first time round. I imagine the reviewer who commented that the choreographer, Supple, launches into moves which haven't been taught hasn't done this, because moves from earlier sections in the DVD are reintroduced in the Fat Burner section. The moves are done slowly the first couple of times, then repeated at a faster pace, like most other fitness DVDs, and exercise classes, but Supple does give suggestions for easier moves if you can't quite get the hang of it! Yes, he does show off and start break dancing at the end of some sections - but that's showing some personality!

Supple has worked with the likes of Madonna on her Hung Up video (the one with her in that leoptard!) and others. I also in the extras section, I enjoyed the short interview with the girls also working out behind the instructor, it was nice to know more about their dance backgrounds, and get some more views of the beautiful villa that the DVD was shot at.

All in all, a great buy :) Oh boy do I want to go to Ibiza now!

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun varied work out, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
I enjoy this dvd and you can pick and chose which workout you want to do, combat, legs thighs and bum or dance. You feel like you've done something whichever one/s you do!

4.0 out of 5 stars cream ibiza workout dvd, 13 Jan 2011
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
overall great dvd great workout. enjoyed workout allthough very fast moves at time which was hard to keep up. alot of close ups on the girls which ment you couldnt see the move but quick to regain next move.great tracks to dance to,nice backdrop scene. i actully did the workout twice so value for money. i will say he does the routine very fast and sometimes u struggle to keep going but like he says if you get stuck make up some of your own moves, it doesnt have to be identical.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice try but no cigar, 22 Feb 2010
This review is from: Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD] (DVD)
Well, if you want a rest the day after Deanne Berry's excellent new Clubland workout, this one will do. I sort of enjoyed the workout, but mostly because I found it amusing. The instructor at least has a personality, but he is out of time with the music and some of his moves are just plain weird.

I have mostly the same opinion as the other reviewers, but I have bought much worse DVD's than this one - Davina McCall and Latina size come to mind. The girls are enthusiastic and their gear is funky, the backdrop is gorgeous, the music is enjoyable so not entirely a washout.

Would I have bought it if I could have played it right through before the purchase? I guess not.

Cream Ibiza Workout [DVD]