Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on 30 November 2012
Richard Hammond is a very good presenter on top gear but I wasn't sure about him being on his own. I was pleasently supprised with this dvd though and it provided an entertaining watch. It comes with Hammonds trademark witt and humor which appeares throughou the dvd. He goes to the desert and has a race against a truck and then travels to the mountains of mondena in italy and tests some exotic supercars. Theyre's the usual destruction that we have become a custom to on top gear dvds but overall I woud definitely recommend.
on 15 April 2015
Profile and reviews under construction as I work my way through my Top Gear collection. pre-set rating of 4 stars given to represent that I like the product, but this rating is subject to change.
on 9 February 2016
its ok - a mish-mash of small clips hosted by Richard Hammond. You need to be a real Top Gear Fan to really enjoy this one, but well worth the low price
on 2 February 2011
Great boys DVD that they will watch again and again. I do love Top Gear but not a DVD I would choose to watch again and again. But would love their jobs! So if there is a vacancy please let me know!