5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present for a Charlie and Lola fan
Published on 7 Dec 2009 by Alianor

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 dvd Charlie & Lola
Published on 16 Nov 2009 by M. Fay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present for a Charlie and Lola fan, 7 Dec 2009
This review is from: Charlie And Lola - The Absolutely Complete Series 3 Box Set [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loves Charlie and Lola but we haven't caught much of the latest series on TV, so I have bought her this for Christmas. This is series 3 and contains 3 discs with a total of 27 episodes. We also have the complete series 1 which contains 26 episodes on 4 discs. I think a lot of reviewers were unhappy that the early DVDs contained only 6-7 episodes per disc so it's good that the manufacturers have addressed this concern -- fewer discs per set means a lower environmental impact and helpfully takes up less space on our shelves!

To address the other review of this product, all 3 of these discs have also been released separately so it's important to check and make sure you're not getting any duplicates before purchasing this set. It is, however, better value to purchase the set than to purchase the 3 discs separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Innocent fun, 17 Nov 2012
J. Shaw (wales) - See all my reviews
Have bought this as a Christmas present for my 4yr old to complete her Charlie & Lola collection! She loves all the funny things Lola gets up too

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie And Lola - Series 3 [DVD], 28 July 2010
Cahrlie and Lola DVDs are great for children my son's age (3-4). He is learning so much from the DVDs and his speech is developing very well. Wonderful ideas and stories. I can't say enough. People around only say very nice things about the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!, 29 Jan 2010
Kc Kooijman (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
My son loves these dvd's. Even though he doesn't understand English yet, he can't watch it enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 11 Jan 2010
Happy that it arrived on time for my niece for chritsmas,she loves charlie and lola!

4.0 out of 5 stars consistently great quality, 14 Dec 2009
Dionysios Sourlas "sdionyssis" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This set continues the great tradition of the earlier Series. It is fun and appealing to the young ones, and almost ... sophisticated at times.

Charlie and Lola and their friends manage through their daily problems in a realistic and down to earth manner, like when Lola had to wear glasses. We never leave home without one of these DVDs with us, in the bag of our portable DVD player.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 dvd Charlie & Lola, 16 Nov 2009
M. Fay - See all my reviews
My grandson loves Charlie and Lola so I was delighted there was a set to buy him for Christmas. Sadly, he already has two of the dvds in this set. I don't live near him so had no idea what was in his "library". I had assumed that the new set would be just that - NEW stories. Therefore although I will pass the dvds on to other children, my grandson still hasn't got a Christmas presebnt.