on 10 April 2011
For those interested in treasure beneath the sea this is a brilliant box set with so many different aspects that Odyssey marine are involved with.
on 25 October 2013
Ok, I'm a diver and I like treasure.

I had seen the SS Gairsoppa on Channel 5 and was then pleasantly surprised to see this 6 disc set for such a small price. I snapped it up. Quality of programme is excellent and I enjoyed watching the episodes. What's not so good is the order in which the discs are presented in the box (they aren't labelled 1, 2, 3 etc) and then the sequencing of the episodes is different to the original broadcast order. If you watch the first disc then you'd find the cast reference future disc material. Not ideal. I ended up going onto the IMDB ([...] in order to rearrange my viewing. The only difficulty then comes in just watching 1 episode from the disc in question then having to take it out to catch the next one in order. I would've given this a better star rating but the packaging of the episodes lets this item down. I have, incidentally, contacting the company who published the series with my comments. They've not responded to either my 1st or 2nd email. We shall see!
on 1 June 2011
if you missed this on discovery do not miss out buy it now, i just hope they bring out more of the same
on 8 October 2012
Interesting subject matter, and moreover quite a decent print quality, so many discs of this type seem to come from tape masters and the age shows, but this is quite a good standard.
John Bentley.Liverpool.
on 21 November 2013
Set really interesting. It's amazing the things they are able to do now under water with the equipment they now have.George Cairns.
on 24 March 2015
Brought for husband he was over the moon delivered on time
on 19 November 2014
it was brought for a Christmas gift for dear friend
on 26 July 2015