4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money
These are certainly at the cheaper end of the market - especially the higher powered 18W variant - so my expectations are fairly modest. Nevertheless, Sylvania is a decent brand that I've used without any issues before. I'd agree with other reviewers that these are not the quickest bulbs to warm up and the light stabilise so they are not best used fleetingly.
Published 7 months ago by Longshanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Takes a little time for it to come on (like a tube light) and warm up so would not recommend it if you needed light straight away, bought these for a light fitting I had bought for my toilet and bathroom but will put them in the kitchen instead and buy something that comes on instantly for them rooms.
Published 18 months ago by G. Lowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 4 Oct. 2013
G. Lowe "gaztoo" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sylvania Energy Saving GLS 6,000 Hour 15w (70w Equivalent) ES / E27 / Edison Screw Cap Warmwhite (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars Takes a long time for colour to settle, 31 July 2014
At first I thought this bulb was not producing the correct colour.

When I first lit it up, the output was like 4000K it produced a bright white, neon like light.

However, after leaving it on for a long while (~45 minutes), the colour warms up gradually.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 18 Sept. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bulb, 21 Oct. 2013
D. Kechagias (Brooklyn, NY - Athens, GR - Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
It is a good warm white bulb. Much larger than the compact spirals, but it looked better on my fixture and it is about as bright as it claims and competitively priced. I did not give 5 stars because I have other CFL bulbs that light up faster. But I don't suppose you can get something better at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bulbs, 9 Nov. 2013
These are great Bulbs and really 'Light up my life' - Cheaply
For economical lighting in your home these really do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 12 Mar. 2015
A bit slow to reach full brightness but otherwise it's fine. Can't coment on reliability yet.