on 26 November 2015
My ears are too small for the normal headphones such as the ones supplied by Apple (and I have several of these useless headphones) - they keep popping out of my ears! These are an excellent alternate to the over the head bulky earphones of which I have a couple and are excellent for use at home or on the plane. They are small enough for my handbag and when I'm partaking in any sports activities. There are no adjustment controls and I'd say they don't produce the best sound but these are the only alternatives I have that fit my small ears besides the bulky over the head ones that are too big for sports activities and too big for my handbag!
on 30 December 2012
After months of frustration with in-the-ear headphones constantly falling out in the gym, these are perfect. They are so comfortable - I can hardly feel them in my ears at all, and yet they stay in really well. I am a complete convert. The sound comes through so much clearer than my old headphones, so I could play music at a lower volume. The sound is a little tinny, but it doesn't bother me for use in the gym and - well - if I was going to wear them elsewhere and was more bothered about the sound quality, I'd buy more expensive ones! Great value for the money.
on 5 May 2011
Firstly, The sound quality on these earphones is really great - I didn't even realise that the IPod ones were so bad until now.

Secondly, Hallelujah! I've finally found earphones that don't fall out of my tiny ears wile jogging!!

Buy these earphones!!
on 27 May 2012
I am so glad that I listened to the reviews for this product. Because of the price I was a little skeptical that this product would be of a high quality, but they are!!! The sound is much better and bassier than my apple headphones, they are comfortable to wear, they don't fall out when running and they are a fantastic shade of pink! The only downside is that the wire of the headphones is black and not pink, apart from that they are fantastic!

I would recommend this product to anyone.
on 6 January 2013
Have tried so many headphones for running and as I have very small ears have found it difficult to find ones that do not hurt my ears. Until I bought these, so soft and light and fit perfectly, stay in no problem you forget they are there.

Would be great if JVC could make some exactly the same with a mic for when I'm bunking off work, I have tried there others with a mic and they just don't compare. Come on JVC get your finger out as there's nothing to compare on the market...
on 26 February 2016
These in-ear headphones are perfect for using whilst running or using in the gym. I bought these for my wife to use and she absolutely loves them.

I checked them against the Apple iPhone headphones and I have to say, the sound quality is much better with these ones with the added bonus of them being alot more comfortable. They hook over the back of the ear and are also very comfortable.

They can easily be cleaned using a cotton bud and removing the tips.
on 28 November 2012
and I cannot fault them. I run around 3-4 miles every day and they are incredibly comfortable, stay in my ear and provide decent sound. I half run on the road and half on a trail/walkway and these headphones, thankfully, don't fully block out background noises (provided the volume is turned down a bit!) so I feel safe with these on the road and I know if anyone appears behind me on a bike or a horse that I'll hear them behind me! Can't be without them now!!
on 15 March 2012
I must have gone through a dozen pairs of ear-phones and not one of them has ever stayed in my ears. AT LAST I have found a pair that are remarkably comfortable, almost invisible, brilliant sound and STAY in my ears. I like to go speed walking and these are the only pair that actually do not move. Congratulations JVC, job well done!!! If you have any doubts - don't - you will not be disappointed.
on 23 July 2014
Ordered this product late afternoon and it arrived the very next day very impressed with the service. The product itself just what I was looking for. Even though the ear piece fits in the ear it doesn't drown out back ground noise completely and that doesn't bother me as I am running on country roads and I feel its important to be able to hear oncoming traffic. would recommend to other runners
on 11 October 2012
Was so sick of my Ipod earphones falling out on a speedy run..These have great sound & go in your ears like earplugs, so even when you haven't got your music on, you can't hear anything (feel deaf) They come with different ear sizes which is good as was not aware I had freakeshly small ears :-). Wicked colour too, match my nails and my running jacket!!, not a colour for the men me thinks :-)

See one answered question