on 20 October 2010
Working offshore i required something for watching my film's on or taking my pictures with me. Works perfect for this, have not had a problem yet with it. Fits into my laptop bag with ease and works on any laptop or computer without having to load a cd or dowload drivers, any that i have used anyway. Also you can password protect it so no one can get into it without your permission.
on 28 July 2010
there was a load of people saying the conection to the hard drive fell out and was in general no good. i have yet to have a single problem with it. it works like a treat.

the hard drive is sleek and quiet with with very little vibration.

it was delivered on time, so all in all, a great buy.

thanks guys
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2015
v.good item
on 6 January 2010
I purchased this item as a gift, as I have a similar version only a smaller capacity.
The person I gave it to has had 0 problems and has found it very straight forward to backup his pc files. He is extremely happy with the product.

Before buying this item I read some reviews........& I was left very puzzled by people who have had issues with the USB interface (seeing as though I have had 0 issues in 2 years and the person I bought this for, has also had no issues). Where people have said the connection is temperamental, I can only imagine that they are doing something odd like holding it while sitting in a vibrating chair or that they have hands like spades and have damaged the connections!
on 31 December 2010
Great product, good looking, does exactly what it's meant to. It can be easily set up to work with both windows and mac at the same time which was just what I needed. For anyone wanting a compact and reliable little hard drive this comes highly recommended.
on 29 October 2010
This is not much bigger than an iPhone and really easy to use. Just plug it in install the software that is on the drive and away you go, easy backup of all your files. It will also make restoring your files just as easy. Foolproof backup.
on 16 May 2010
If Amazon had delivered this, or bothered to tell me when/if they were shipping a replacement, then I could write a review... but they don't, so I can't!!!!

So the product is possibly good, but the vendor? I would buy elsewhere!
on 18 July 2010
Its a good product and good price from Amazon. Havent had the problems that others have had with the cable size. It did take a while to get working though as it kept blue screening my computer, but there was a simple fix.
on 21 February 2010
having never had a standalone harddrive I was expecting it to be complicated to install, but it was as it said - plug and play - so easy - and great to know that it's easily portable.
on 28 October 2010
Great product, very impressed. The best thing about it is the size, it is the size of a passport but just a little thicker, making it easy to take anywhere with you.