on 11 October 2010
I found it surprisingly difficult to find the kind of write on, wipe off white board that used to be easily available. However, I found this ceramic note pad a nice alternative in terms of styling, it looks good. Unfortunately, it's let down by the pencil that comes with it, which doesn't work particularly well. Imagine trying to use a pencil on a plate and you'll recognise it's not likely to write smoothly or easily! I've swopped the pencil for a white board pen I bought separately, which actually does the job and am now pleased with the product.

By the way, I do appreciate Amazon's returns policy and procedures. The first of these note pads that I ordered arrived broken in two but Amazon replaced it with another within a few days. Thanks Amazon!
on 14 February 2011
The first note pad arrived in good condition but missing the pen! The replacement arrived with the pen but quite a few bumps/faults in the glaze of the notepad - however I couldn't be bothered to ask for a 2nd replacement so decided to keep it. If I'd known the 2nd notepad would be a much poorer quality I'd have kept the first one and gone out and bought the pen myself. Couldn't fault Amazon - just the product itself!
on 7 January 2011
This was on my daughter-in-law's birthday wish list. The first one came without the dry wipe pencil and also had a hairline crack, so back it went. Amazon's customer service was first rate, it was replaced very quickly. I personally prefer the small white board I have in my kitchen - it does the same job and is less likely to be damaged if dropped.
However, I am sure that my daughter-in-law will give it 5 stars!
on 19 December 2011
I love this idea since I hate wasting paper. My note pad arrived with a crack in the glazing so that when you write something and then wipe it off it leaves the crack black so that you cant really clean it properly. If the pad was not cracked I would have been perfectly happy with this item.
on 9 December 2013
I love the idea of this product but the quality is seriously poor! I was going to give this to my mum for christmas 2013 and now I am about to return the second one I was sent and I am not bothering to get another replacement! First one I got had a hairline crack in it which was glazed over so I sent it back with amazingly good service from amazon (they get top marks). Replacement received a few days later and I am disappointed to find a huge chip (about the size of a 10p coin) which has also been glazed over!! The quality control of this product is poor and clearly the manufacturing process has problems! I have it all packaged up ready for DPD collection and I have asked for a refund this time...will buy something else for my Mum! Thank you amazon for your wonderful service though...just a shame about the quality of the product!
on 21 December 2011
Item arrived quickly so service excellent. The pad is a gift but I have one and I find it extemely useful for recording things to do which can be easily rubbed out ready for the next recording. I would certainly miss it, wish I had had one sooner.
on 12 June 2013
I have purchased one of these pads previously and found it to be fantastic so when my Grandson broke it I had no doubts regarding replacement, however, The pen supplied with the pad rendered it unusable, they simply did not work on the pad, the writings shrunk back to tiny dots rendering messages un readable, I did clean the pad in a bid to resolve the matter still no good, collectively the product is useless.

I ended up buying different pens they worked fine, it would have been so easy for the seller to test the product before sending the to what must be several dissatisfied customers
on 28 May 2011
excellent product - just as described - looks super in my new kitchen - no more scraps of paper and searches for a pencil
on 3 April 2013
I bought this as a present for someone who is always writing lists, I wanted something that was practical but a little bit quirky and this sure is that. a bit of fun but very usable, exactly what I hoped it would be. It was supplied with a pen which wasn't really suitable for writing on the surface as it didn't wipe off very well but dry wipe pens are so easy and cheap to come by so didn't cause a problem.
on 11 December 2015
perfect for telephone messages. Having never got a pen and paper to hand, this item solves this problem. Small enough to sit by your telephone yet large enough to write down a message. Wipes clean and ready for use again and again and again. Did originally buy the large size but realised immediately that the large is simply too large for the job its intended for !