5.0 out of 5 stars Just right
This guard was just right for out daughter, it has kept her from falling and taken the abuse she has tried giving it,
Very happy and I highly recommend.
Published 21 months ago by Mikey B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes mattress lumpy
We used this on a cot bed and the mattress is not as thick as a conventional single or double bed therefore the mattress feels a bit lumpy as the bedrail has to slide under the mattress in order to fit.
Published 23 months ago by Sponny9908

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
Very happy and I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Bed Guard, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
This is really very good. I bought it for my toddler's cotbed and it is a very good fit. I wasn't sure if it would be ok as our cotbed has the wooden slats but it fits fine and we have had no problems at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bedrail!!, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
My son started sleeping in a big bed of his own with 2 years, I bought this item to reassure that he doesn't fall out in the night dreaming. I like it because instead of rails there is a net where arms and legs cannot go through. It covers more than half the bed and at the end there is place to climb out for him. Best I found! ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bed guard, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
Great for helping children that are moving to a bigger bed. Good quality and strong. Easy to assemble and safe. Would recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate photo and description, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
Pretty heavy to think of travelling about but sturdiness makes it feel safe. Bit of a gap between mesh and mattress which would be fine for a child's bed but I got it for co-sleeping with baby so had to stuff with blankets. Adjustable length a useful feature. Seems well made and good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
Perfect length for a toddler bed, the buttons are a bit stiff at first so it's quite hard to pull down and when I put it back up it squeaks a little and makes quite a bit of noise, other then that it does what it's meant to do

5.0 out of 5 stars The first one was a mission to set up and looked nothing like the picture, 25 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
Thank you Safety 1st, I previously purchased two bedrail for my kid. The first one was a mission to set up and looked nothing like the picture, was not rigid nor satisfied. Pictures can be deceiving. The second one there was a defect and returned (thank you Amazon for returning it). The Safety 1st was already ready, it came in a box already set up and ready to place under the mattress. Thank you..!! it does the job well, rigid and easy to carry around should you travel. For the price certainly worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this net now for a good year. Finally I'm able to make a post… ..., 30 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
I have been using this net now for a good year. Finally I'm able to make a post… This net easily fits inside a normal big suitcase and for this i have taken around he world with me. The net itself may become a bit loose and a small child can be trapped in between the mattress and the net.. so i put a pillow in between and is just fine.
Perfect for traveling though. I don't take a plane without it. My son is 3 now and moves a lot around the bed so this is great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and portable, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
I wanted something to put onto an adult bed to stop my son falling out when we go to stay with family or he is ill and wants to get into my bed and this is fantastic and so quick and easy. All you have to do is put in on the slats and put the mattress on top. I have only used it on slatted beds but on the various ones i have tried it on it has worked a treat and takes less that 2 min to install. My son is a real wriggle bottom and even when he is pressed up against the mesh it keeps him on the bed which means I can sleep rather than having to keep half an eye on him to make sure he doesn't fall off. I am sure it would have worked on his cotbed but I have a bed rail for that which works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bed guard I've found, 14 May 2015
This review is from: Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail (Baby Product)
Best bed guard I've found. Much easier than most others and can be taken anywhere. We even take it abroad.

Safety 1st Compact Fold Portable Bedrail