5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, miracle product
After 3years of having no luck conceiving and my husband having 0% morphology I became pregnant after just 5 weeks of my husband taking these tablets. Would recommend to all who are having no luck.
Published 17 months ago by mrsdmann

The main irritation my husband had was that the packaging for the product was not discreet and it labeled exactly what was inside. So when postman handed it over he felt very uncomfortable about accepting it. Men can be very sensitive about these things. Otherwise fairly happy with product although no positive result as of yet but remain optimistic!
Published 10 months ago by Charlie

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, miracle product, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fertilaid for Men - Promotes sperm count and motility (90 Capsules, 1 Month Supply) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anon, 25 Aug 2013
Finally after trying for 1.5 years and a failed attempt at IVF (ICSI), one month on these and we have a positive pregnancy test! Will be praising and promoting these tablets for ever more! Thank you to everyone at Fertilaid for such an amazing product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Happy in general with product although no result as of yet......, 20 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Can thoroughly recommend., 26 Nov 2013
My husband's sperm count doubled after using this supplement and the CountBoost and MotilityBoost by the same company. We were pregnant after using this supplement for a month or so. My husband took Pregnacare before that but it had no impact on his count unfortunately. It was Fairhaven Health's supplements that did the trick! Can thoroughly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Havent worked, 31 Mar 2014
Save your money and go to the Dr's or be referred. If you have an issue im pretty sure these pills wont work. Most Vit pills pass straight through and arent absorbed into the system.

Save your money, did i say that?

4.0 out of 5 stars This made an incredible difference to my count. Although ..., 26 Nov 2013
This made an incredible difference to my count. Although it didn't really improve my motility I have opted to use it with MotilityBoost which I'm hoping will give me the results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairhaven health fertilaid for men, 27 Sep 2013
if you trying for a baby it great boost for men with low sperm count , we seen a great improvement in sperm count .

4.0 out of 5 stars IMPROVED COUNT, 13 Aug 2013
My husbands count has gone from 22 million to 39 million in 2 months!! motility is only 5% but weven ordered the motility boost too. Very happy with this product. Just hope it happens soon as we have been trying for 7 years!!

4.0 out of 5 stars still no luck but is working, 12 Mar 2012
after 2 miscarraiges and 3 years of trying me and my husband finally got tested. i was fine but my husbands count came back as only 2 million (should be 20) and only 8% working. i read positive reviews about fertilaid for men so i thought i would give it a go. after 3 months of this product my husbands count increased to 6 million and 35% working. although we havent got pregnant yet the doctor says it looks positive for us and to keep doing wjat we are doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKED!!!, 22 Oct 2013
After 5 months of ttc my hubby took these for just one month and I am now 4 weeks pregnant!! super product really works. No side effects, just a pain having to take 3 a day, but well worth it!