5.0 out of 5 stars REEBOK DECK / STEP, 12 Mar 2011
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
I stumbled on this by complete accident whilst looking for a taller step for fitness / strength training.This piece of equipment is a complete dream to me!The thing is i wanted a bench for doing my weights,particularly with dumbells/kettlebells,I looked at numerous benches and all of them by far were just too big!Some with their legs and protrusions could almost qualify for a complete room all to themselves!My jaw dropped open when i saw this Reebok Deck!Its compact,it has many many uses,as well as being very valuable as a higher than usual step!You can use it for incline/decline presses.Its a perfect bench for dumbell rows etc,It can be used as a rower with locations under the seat for the band rubber.Its very sturdy and well made,you know this the minute you pick the box up!This is probably one of the best products i have ever purchased for solving so many problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Deck!, 28 Jan 2011
K. Roker "KimmyCustard" (Surrey,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
This is the best deck I've ever used, its very sturdy, fairly heavy but doesnt tip or tilt, even if you sit right on the end of it. I use mine for kettlebell workouts and even with the bells on it, it doesnt slid or tip over. The grip part on the table top is good, the base is heavy and takes some lifting but well worth the money. Both legs need a good whack to get them to collapse but still very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars basic,plain and brilliant, 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
This is a fantastic piece of home gym equipment,i have been looking foe a small bench for ages but most of them take up so much room it was pointless even considering one,but when i saw this i orderd it the same day from amazon sold by sweatband,it is great,stores away nicely and can be used for all sorts of exercises,it arrived two days after i ordred it and i used it right away,comes with a dvd,if you are stuck for room or if your not,do consider this for your home gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Deck, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
Hi, I received my order nice and punctual, I was even given all delivery details.

When it turned up, I thought WOW, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT!

It was nicely packaged, in a Reebok box, displaying the Item.

The DVD and the resistance band are inside the seat.

The quality is fine.

Very sturdy piece of kit.

However when purchasing such a large item, think of where it is going to be stored first. I don't like the idea of hiding things away, or you will never use them.

I brought this item with the step test in mind, I have since ordered a metronome, so will be able to do it correctly.

The DVD, Is ok, although I am a qualified Level 3 Personal Trainer and use the Gym frequently.

However the deck is to big, if you are looking to transport it around to other locations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed! Reebok The Deck, 25 Jan 2014
G. Dean - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
I bought my Deck at 99.99 with DVD and resistance tube included. Before committing myself I had looked at numerous customer reviews and DVD clips and really liked what I saw.

Delivery was quicker than expected and it arrived well packaged.

The Deck is a sturdy, well made piece of kit, which is easy to set up and easy to pack away. The weight of it means that in use there is no danger of slipping.

Used it straight out of the box doing an online step aerobics class, then using the dvd included to put it through its paces. I wasn't disappointed.

DVD included is basic to demonstrate various exercises - The inclusion of a user manual or exercise chart would have been more helpful.

Am really pleased with my Deck my husband is considering we purchase another especially if price remains same (or lower) so we can workout together.

Would definitely recommend this product especially if you are stuck for space. Having had numerous pieces of fitness equipment in the past this ticks all the boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, 10 Oct 2011
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
Hi I just wanted to leave a quick review and say this product is awesome!! Probably a bit pricer than the average step but it's so worth the money.... And well it's not your average step! Not sure if the description notes that when you set it up as a seat there is 3 different inclines to do different sorts of exercise - I didn't see it when I was trying to decide if to buy it. Also shipping was fast! It got to me within 5 days of placing order to Australia. So very happy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great discovery!, 27 Dec 2011
D. Jones "Shady" (Norwich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
Like one of the other reviewers, I came upon this completely by accident. I was looking for some sort of step, but wanted something a bit higher than the normal steps. I had also been looking for a compact bench to do weights on and something that could easily be tidied away. I didn't realise this piece of equipment existed and I only wish I had come across it sooner. Its a great height for doing step exercises and also very versatile for use as a weights bench with included resistance band as well. It is very well built, sturdy, and grips to the floor really well. I can honestly say its one of the best pieces of home exercise equipment that I've ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy!, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
Like many reviewers I came across this whilst looking for a taller aerobics step. I was a bit unsure initially as it was quite expensive (100 for a step seemed a bit steep) but I'm so glad I bought it. It's an amazingly versatile bit of kit and can be used for pretty much any workout. The only drawback is its sheer bulk. Great for working out as it makes it nice and sturdy but not so good when you get items delivered to work and have to carry them home on the bus! It's heavy. Really, really heavy. Especially when you live at the top of a big hill and the bus stop is at the bottom of the hill!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reebok deck, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
It does everything it should
For occasional use for me at home rather than going to my usual gym ( and keeping my wife happier therefore) is serves well as a bench for upper and lower body exercises. Very versatile easy to use and quick to reconfigure. Worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Reebok The Deck (Sports)
Excellent quality and service. I would recommend them again. Very prompt delivery.
well packaged,
Very good finish on the product. It fits the purpose for what it is intended

ARRAY(0xb50ab198)