on 28 June 2011
I am using this card in a Kodak ZX5 playsport, the results are fantastic ..... but as the card had about 30 mins left to go the camera did not seem able to cope and froze continually i.e. would not switch off or do anything, strange I thought thinking the camera was duff. However I put in the second of these cards and all was well, maybe its me.
I have to say the cards are excellent and at a very good price, I will update as necessary.
on 22 July 2011
I bought this 16gb SD card to replace the 4gb that had served me well for a number of years, but as I use the video function more and more on my camera I found that it quickly became full. 16gb is more than I need but at this price point you might as well. I use a 10 mega pixel camera and the video camera mode is excellent for short family video clips. I can't fault the results and quality of playback through my 42 inch TV.

Excellent for Photos, Video, loads of capacity and a good price
on 20 August 2011
Wanted this to have my language lessons in the car.
It works perfectly, it holds loads, it was a brilliant price.
Is it mega fast read/write tech spec super dee duper?
No idea, couldn't care less.
Works perfect, holds loads, brilliant price.
Bye
on 18 April 2012
I bought this memory card for my Kodak camera and my travels around India, it was perfect for my trip, I have hundreds of good quality photographs and videos and it is still going strong. I would highly recommend this product.
on 21 March 2013
I bought this memory card to use as a back-up for the hundreds of photos I have. For this use, it's briliant. My only concern is that I can't use it in my camera (should I ever need to), possibly because my camera is quite an old model now, so I don't think it can take 16GB. So I'd just warn people to check their cameras first.
on 8 October 2012
I am no expert at memory cards etc.. We went on honeymoon to Kenya and used this memory card for the handheld camcorder thing we brought. It was excellent and took hundreds of pictures and videos. I no where near filled it up and am very happy with the quality of the images it has been able to save.
on 14 January 2013
Works fine....Does it what it says on the tin.

Worth the money, the camera broke before this did.

Larger memory capacity for this price would be nice.
on 13 October 2012
superfast delivery.packaging fab.. cheapest I found on the net for the size of gb... very pleased....would recommend to anyone... loads of photos happy photos.... made up
on 28 November 2011
Excellent value. Does everything its supposed to do. I have no hesitation in giving this card the highest possible recommendation
on 24 October 2011
Really good piece of kit which makes it easy to access documents on your computer.
Would recommend considering how cheap it is