5.0 out of 5 stars Liver Function Test
This product is incredibly straight forward and easy to use and interpreting the results is also very clear. If you're not worried enough to go and see your GP then I would really recommend this product as a first port of call. The collection cup included was a bit odd though and I didn't use it.
Published on 15 Feb 2010 by Mags

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless!
Published on 2 Jun 2012 by felicitas

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless!, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Atlas Home Liver Function Urine Test - Pack of 2 Tests (Personal Care)
A total waste of time and money - shame I had to even give it 1 star but 0 stars is not an option. Well, either I have made a miraculous recovery or this test is useless. According to my GP, following a blood test, I have quite serious liver function problems. I bought this so I could test my urine before I started medication and compare it in a few months to see the improvement. I followed the instructions to the letter and the colours on the dip stick didn't change at all - according to this test I have a very healthy liver. My worry is that if someone is drinking too much and uses this to see if there is any damage they might wrongly conclude that there isn't and carry on drinking to excess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liver Function Test, 15 Feb 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 19 Jun 2012
Product utterly useless. No change at all in stick, also have liver function probs so this should have shown up. Don't waste your money on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Liver Function test, 13 May 2013
Joy Warren (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Delivery prompt and the product seems to be of high quality. It's easy to use as well. Thank you very much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of time, didn't turn up but very much needed !, 16 April 2014
This has never ever showed up. I have cancer spread to the liver Amazon charged me, been in and out of hospital but it has never showed. Not good for a cancer patient with extensive spread to the liver!!

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 19 Jan 2014
I don't think that this actually helped at all. It was easy to use, but have no idea how accurate it was as got completely different results both times and within a few hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars NO URINE TEST CAN DETERMINE LIVER FUNCTION. DO NOT BUY THIS., 27 April 2014
Tag Wolf (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
Urine is not a proper test media to get numbers on ALT and AST. These MUST be pulled from a very simple blood test (Covered under a COMP METABOLIC PANEL). Ask your doctor to send you to a lab for a quick workup. You'll be in and out in 5 minutes. It is the only way. Do NOT purchase this.

3.0 out of 5 stars liver function test, 11 Sep 2013
Really easy to use, but not sure how much I would trust the results. Husband has a liver complaint and his results came back fine - the same as mine????

4.0 out of 5 stars liver test, 25 Feb 2012
Easy to use no embarassing trip to doctor but still get peace of mind all working ok. Would recommend to anyone concerned about their general health, especially if you enjoy a few drinks!!

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 21 Mar 2014
I found the test easy to perform and the information supplied was easy to follow.I would recommend to anyone worried about their Liver function.