5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals!
Published 20 months ago by CyberSmile

3.0 out of 5 stars THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD
Well when this product arrived I thought to myself that "this looks good and strong, well built etc". However before the summer was out and I mean early August, one of the rear straps had come apart from the joint between the sole.
Published 9 months ago by D. O'Mahony

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals!, 27 Nov. 2013
I am extremely happy with these Teva sandals. I run an online store in Brisbane where I walk around a lot on hard floors, packing parcels and maintaining stock. I can't stand closed shoes in a warm climate so up till now I've been wearing Birkenstocks year after year. I treasure my Birkenstocks (more for nostalgic reasons...former backpacker here) but much prefer the cool ultra-comfort of the Tevas. No more foot, leg and lower back fatigue at the end of the day. I feel this will be my first pair of many ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sandal with proviso's, 3 Aug. 2013
Amazon Customer (Maryport, Cumbria United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought these sandals based on a review and here's what I've found. If like me, you have a high instep, you'll find these very comfortable. In fact the more you wear them, the more the in-step support seems to "fit". On the recommendation of another reviewer, I ordered a size larger than normal-fits very well. so far, I've used them for general walking about, cycling and you tend to forget you've got them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, 5 Sept. 2013
An excellent sandal, fits well, cushioned heel and comfortable to walk in from new with no rubbing or blisters. By far the best pair of sandals I have ever owned, spent all day walking on rough ground at a car show within a week of receiving them with no problems. I guess you get what you pay for!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD, 29 Oct. 2014
D. O'Mahony (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I was on holidays and didn't have access to the internet so I never got a chance to complain and return the item to Amazon. I know I should have but...
I have given it three stars, simply because I did like the sandal, it was very strong and great to walk in, very sturdy and supported the foot well.
So perhaps it was a "Monday" made sandal, either way I would be replacing it with a similar model

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect amphibian summer shoe!, 23 Sept. 2011
G. K. Sioutas "lounger" (Greece) - See all my reviews
I 've been wearing TEVA sandals ans shoes for quite a few years now, I'd say I'm a fan already, especially when it comes to sandals.
Now, about Tanza. I've been using it 4 a year now during the hot summer months, walking, city cycling, in water, walking the dog, everywhere ... I'd buy it again without second thought. It's rough, it's stable when your feet get really wet or sweaty, it's bacteria repellent so your feet don't get smelly, no matter what the conditions are, if it's hot and you wanna keep going, that's the perfect sandal. And no, I do not work for TEVA industries!
The size is a bit of an issue, I'd suggest u go a size up in all TEVA sandals, I always do and never had any problems with that rule.
I bought Bombay Brown, the picture is true to image, no artistic tricks to get your money there, the sandal is a piece of art aesthetically and will not come unnoticed.
Believe me, your feet will be thanking u for that purchase!
P.S. I recently used them for a long trekking activity on mt Olympus (from sea level to 2650 mts high) upon various terrains (ground soil, tree roots, rocks etc). The grip was amazing! Also kept my feet ventilated, comfortable and healthy for summit effort next morning. Really substituted any expensive light trekking shoe. And mostly the pair don't seem to have suffered any damage from that "punishment". RESPECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Teva sandals, 9 Mar. 2014
What a comfortable sandal, the heel cushion pads make long hikes a doddle. They look great and are easy to put on & off. Great for the water too as they dry quickly, excellent footwear don't need anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 3 May 2014
Accurately described, well packed, delivered promptly, well made and a good fit. I look forward to wearing them on holiday. I immediately bought a pair for my partner, who is also completely satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, but not suitable for me, 13 Oct. 2014
I was happy with the product, but it didn't suit my feet, which need a bit more support. I returned them for a refund, which was promptly given. Very happy with the service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good comfort, minimal strapping, 16 April 2013
K. Flower (Uxbridge, Middlesex) - See all my reviews
Good comfort, minimal strapping

Sixteen more words. This is the last review I write as it is a pain to be told how much I have to write

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed and styled, 5 Sept. 2014
BUZZ (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
Great looking high quality comfy sandal. perfect but sizing hard to guage but normal risk buying online. fit is ok but a bit bigger than expected

TEVA  Tanza Sandal Black   4141 13 UK