Style Name: Quaddie|Colour: Pink|Change

on 22 July 2013
My daughter loves her new packed lunch box and I love the fact that it's reducing packaging/foil/clingwrap usage for me. There are a couple of design faults that let it down though:
1. the lids of the small top compartment come out for ease of cleaning, and within a week, one of the hinge 'wings' had sheared off. Still works okay though.
2. it's awkward to wash! I'm unsure whether to take it all apart, so I avoid putting it in the dishwasher and wash it in the sink, but it's all a bit awkward and flappy and hingey (are they real words?!)

I'm happy to overlook the design faults as I quite enjoy packing up the lunch in it (especially the cute water bottle and the fact that I can just put a few crisps in one of the compartments as opposed to my daughter getting the full bag)
on 3 June 2011
I bought 2 of these for my daughters school lunch boxes and they are great. Being girls they love the colour and I love them because you can get all the lunch in one box i.e. drink, sandwich, cake, grapes etc without all getting mixed up together.
You can easily get a normal size sandwich in the bottom compartment made with sliced bread, a fresh uncut bread sandwich would probably not fit. I don't use the drinks bottle that comes with it because my daughters prefer cartons of juice which easily fit in, but it is a nice size bottle.
You wouldn't be able to put liquid in any of the compartments as obviously it would leak, but they are ideal for pasta, chopped veg and salad, smallish fruit like satsumas, grapes, strawberries etc

I would definately recommend very highly !
on 22 February 2016
This is great. Loads of compartments. Space for sandwich, banana, some nuts a pack of raisins. Doesn't spill. Washes well. All in all I find it great. Have ordered my husband one in black too. Would also be great for a child's pack up.
on 8 September 2014
These look like a great idea but as others have said, the compartments are small, the lids break really easily - ie if you try to take them off to clean or a lid is open when a child carries it. Not robust enough at all.
on 25 April 2015
This is brilliant! Perfect sized compartments; sandwich or salad in the bottom, fruit in one bit, cashews or whatever in another and once you remove the plastic bottle you have another decent sized compartment! The plastic bottle is the perfect size for me as I take milk in to work to make my porridge with, and the cap screws on tightly enough so no leaks. It's also pretty easy to wash, the 'lids' for the compartments on top can all be removed (you have to lift them to 90 degrees and then they'll slide out) and the box itself folds out flat. Well worth the money and it's lovely and bright too! Am sure you can get it in other colours for those who prefer something a little more subtle :)
on 7 October 2011
Bought this for daughter's lunches at school. The top 3 compartments are a good size for cherry tomatoes, berries, sliced veg etc and the 3rd one especially is a bit larger and you can fit in a small pot of hummous or similar, but because they take up some of the space of the lower compartment this compartment is a bit too small. I can only just get a small juice box laid flat on its side in, or a bagel (slightly squashed), anything thicker will not fit. An apple would not fit. I don't put anything that would leak into the top compartments either, I don't think they'd be watertight. Having said that, I do manage to fit her whole lunch in and she is quite happy with it.
on 26 January 2016
Love this lunchbox. The compartments are perfect for a sandwich it salad and the top ones for little snacks of nuts or fruits and vet, biscuits or crackers.
No apples pears peaches or anything round don't fit in any compartment but it's definitely not a deal breaker as you can just toss an apple in your bag
And no the top compartments don't seal so you can't put any liquid things in, but you can put plastic wraps overtop before closing so it doesn't leak. (I haven't tried that, it's just an idea)
I haven't microwaved it, but a friend of mine has the same container and has microwaved it, so it should be ok.
Overall it's a good lunchbox
on 25 February 2013
The best thing about this is it comes with a little juice bottle in the lid compartment. One problem is that the smaller lid compartments seem to open during the day, so not entirely suitable for storing liquidy things like yoghurts! I've worked in schools where I've seen many children using these as lunch boxes so they are proving very popular. Can fit your whole lunch in here, plenty space in the bottom for your sandwich and fruit, veg or a treat or something.
Even if you don't want to use this as a lunchbox, it can also be useful for storing other things, like for jewellery making or organising craft materials- which is what I now use mine for.
on 5 October 2014
I bought two of these for school lunches but they're now in the back of the cupboard.
They can't fit apples/pears/larger oranges/nectarines in the bottom only pretty small fruit and yoghurt pots are also too large to fit so instead I chopped up some fruit and added it to yoghurt and put in the top clipped tray. Yoghurt had leaked all over the schoolbags by the time we got to school. Another day I out in salad in the top with a little dressing and again the dressing leaked. So it's useful only for dry ingredients and flat sandwiches. To be honest the ordinary (and much cheaper) kids lunch bags are a lot more flexible so I've gone back to them.
on 3 March 2015
It's ok, though I find the top compartment impedes too much on the bottom compartment so you can't really fit that much in. It's ok for my 5 yo daughter as her sandwiches are thin without much filling, but I have tried to fit my own ham salad sandwich in and the lid won't shut without squashing my sandwich. Also it can't quite fit two sandwiches side by side, very annoying when we are going for an outing with the two kids and only want to take one lunch box. On the plus side it is nice and slim so it fits easily in my tote bag and I think it would be good for a salad or leftovers in the bottom compartment, though I haven't tried it yet.