5.0 out of 5 stars Childminder with a 2yr old son!
Published on 3 Sep 2010 by Mrs. Lydia Guclu

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy
I bought the Scuttlebug for my 18 month old son, based on the good reviews it received. Unfortunately we found this to be a very bad buy for a number of reasons. Firstly the thing is difficult to get on and off of due to the widely space rear wheels and the fact that the seat extends all the way to the front with no easy way of a toddler to 'climb aboard'. The trike...
Published on 17 April 2011 by Pathelo

5.0 out of 5 stars Childminder with a 2yr old son!, 3 Sep 2010
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
Having read some of the reviews I was a little unsure if this would be too small for my sons 2nd birthday (as hes abit of a bruiser!!), but as it was on offer I thought i'd take a gamble- it was a good gamble! My son loves it, we've even taken it on our recent caravan holiday, and when he became tired we just folded it up, and popped it under the buggy!-perfect! we even plan to take it abroad with us soon. It fits in the car perfectly too without taking up too much space. I am a childminder, so its important that toys I purchase for my own Children will withstand abit of 'rough' from the other children I care for- We've only had it a week, but its seem strong and doesnt look like it'll damage easy- I would defo recommend this trike. Its a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 May 2010
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
I bought this for a 14 month old girl and it is perfect for her. She gets on and off herself and scuttles about the house several times every day. It folds up easily and is taken with her on visits to Grandma etc. Although very portable it is well constructed and durable. This is an excellent little first bike for this age and stage, before moving on to a wooden two-wheeled 'balance' bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scuttle-tastic!, 17 May 2010
F. L. Lee (Nottm, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
Bought this for my nephew's 1st birthday - he loves it! He's not yet walking, but he can sure shift on this. It's not that big, so not sure how many 3 year olds could use it, but for a 1 year old it's def a great present - and is light and folds up, so mum can easily carry it when it's not being scuttled about on!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Dec 2009
Mr. M. Jockusch (cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
I bought this for christmas for my son who had just turned 21 months. He loved it, perfect size, sturdy and bright. This is very good value and i am one happy customer who would recommend this scuttlebug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little trike, suitable for 2 years plus, 17 Feb 2010
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
I bought the first Scuttlebug Trike for my second eldest grandson on his second birthday and have since bought an additional two ! The second one I had great trouble getting as they had become so popular, however, eventually I managed to get it for my third grandson when he was two as he wanted one the same as his brother. Xmas 2009 I bought the third Scuttlebug Trike for my third grandson aged 18months. Yes, I have four grandsons !! These have proved extremely popular and they are super as they fold for ease to carry them to the park and back easily. Simply great buy, cannot praise them enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scuttlebug, 23 Aug 2010
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
great little ride on, arrives already put together so hassle free on that front. folds down so can be put under push chair or taken on holiday with ease. The only down fall on this product is its very small height wise my 2 year old is probably a little two big for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 15 April 2010
K. Tindall - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
I originally thought that this was too small for my tall 2 year old. However, today we've had it out on the hills where we live. He absolutely loves whizzing downhill on it. It has also helped teach him to steer. Would definitely recommend wearing a bike helmet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas toy, 25 Feb 2010
D. Hussain - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
I did just buy this as something to give my 2yr old. He loves it but I do wish they did it slightly larger as he is a big boy and has long legs. He won't get much time out of this but does love it. Its good value for money and good fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Aug 2010
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
We have 3 of these now for our 3 boys. They are fantastic. My lads love them. The only toy that they play with every single day. They fold flat so we take them in the car to grandparents, the park, or just at home. My twins are 2 and my eldest is 3 1/2. They are quiet which is great when 3 of them are riding around and look great too. Very happy. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green) (Toy)
Bought a ladybird one as well as the dragonfly for my twin nephews. I think they are a brilliant idea you can take them anywhere without using loads of space ideal when you have twins.

Mookie Scuttlebug Dragonfly Trike (Blue/Green)