Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 November 2009
Pre-ordered this from Amazon and it turned up 2 days before the release date!! how's that for service, thanks Amazon.
Have listened to the album about 4 times already and am loving it! love his voice, love the catchy tunes and find myself singing along already!.
Some definite stand out songs inc Morning sun and Bodies and love the little one minute track "Somewhere".
Welcome back Robbie, lets hope there are many more albums to follow.
on 22 May 2010
Always used to rush out and buy Robbie CD's as soon as they were released but he took a wrong direction somewhere along the way with the likes of 'Rude Box' and his last CD!
This one is much more like the old Robbie although it is a much more easy listening, more like the slower stuff on his old CD's.
I really enjoy it now after the first two times I played it.
Good Sunday afternoon BBQ in the sun music!
Fast delivery with Amazon - 48hrs even on Free Delivery!
on 10 November 2009
After the disaster of "Rudebox" this is a great improvement. This is more like the Robbie of old, he's got back writing with Guy Chambers and it is obvious. Although some tracks are very much like his older songs there's also some more mature tracks. Which you'd expect from a man of 35. Much, much better than "Rudebox" and comparable with "Life Thru A Lens", "Sing When You're Winning" and "Escapology" (Didn't particularly like "Intensive Care")
on 30 November 2012
I have not bought a CD in along time, but with the decline of quality breakfast radio, I needed something to listen to in the car whilst driving to work. I am a huge RW fan but for some reason I had not invested in this album on initial release. What a lovely surprise to find it for sale at just over a quid! Bargain! And In was not disappointed. This is Rob at his best.Fantastic tracks and great delivery into the bargain. Highly recommended.
on 16 February 2010
I agree with the other reviewers this is Robbie back to his best. My lovely husband brought me this for Christmas, and I have played it constantly in the car ever since. Normally my children would be begging me to change CD's by now, but even they like it, especically my 9 year old son(a huge Transformers fan) who loves Deceptacon. So it looks like a whole new generation of fans to me!
on 26 May 2010
I am not and never have been a Robbie Williams fan infact he used to make me cringe -
HOWEVER - I have changed my mind about him - his voice is just the sexiest !!! and I LOVE all the tracks on this album -
He has taken this to a different level, and I LOVE IT - MORE PLEASE LIKE THIS ROBBIE XX
on 8 January 2010
This was bought for a christmas present , and although i haven't heard the whole album what i have heard was amazing. Robbie gives his usual excellent standard and my mum who it was bought for is playing it constantly on full volume. Robbie never lets his fans down a truly excellent album.
on 12 November 2009
Something has been missing from my life for three years i.e. the wonderful Mr Williams, his cheeky grin and his music, so i have been counting the days to download this album, in fact at 7 o'clock monday morning i was on my laptop to get it onto my MP3 player asap! So yes i am a HUGE fan and was really hoping this was gonna be a return to form for robbie, i've got to be honest, its not the huge comeback i hoped for, its certainly not a return to the glory of albums like 'i've been expecting you' and 'escapology'.
BUT....having listened to the album a few times now, i do like it. a lot. There's only one song i really don't like - deceptacon, it just doesn't do it for me and it reminds me of a david bowie song (major tom i think), apart from that though i like the rest of the album.
I'd say if like me you weren't sure the first time, you might need to listen to it a few more times, its certainly grown on me and i hope this is the beginning of a good comeback for robbie. More please Mr Williams and no disappearing off into the wilderness again!
on 5 January 2010
I'm not going to use a lot of words because others have said it already and much better than I can, what I will say is this is a very laid back & listenable CD, Its been on my player non-stop and I'm still not bored.
Well done Robbie, you're back on form!.
on 10 June 2010
I still think some of his older material is better although having said that after a few plays there are some very good and catchy tracks on this album. Definitely better than Rudebox and if you like Robbie Williams I am sure you will like this CD.