on 13 January 2012
I admit I haven't used it in anger yet, but the level feels very good in the hand, it has some weight, the bubbles are very easy to see, and there are two plumbing bubbles - not one of those silly 45 degree ones, which indicate a DIY tool with absolute certainty. Needless to say I have checked it for accuracy. I have a great deal of confidence in this tool and if it turns out to be misplaced I will return to this review and update it. I am a qualified carpenter and joiner so I will give the level a proper trial.
on 17 March 2013
Excellent product, quality build. Straight into action on extension build. Bought a set of different lengths all use and pleased with them all. Great price fora top quality tool.
on 28 September 2013
Heavy Duty Quality Piece of Kit. There is no substitute for a level that you know is going to be accurate everytime.
on 3 June 2014
The Stanley brand is synonymous with quality and this level is certainly that. The level is very well made and looks and feels very sturdy. The ends of the level are encased in rubber to protect it against bumps and drops. The handle is also rubberised for extra grip. The vials are large and easy to read. Recommended.
on 9 February 2016
Good level but the Bubble/level is slightly out from new. I checked this against a laser line and is about 2mm over the 600mm length.
I don't need it to be that accurate though so it doesn't bother me.
on 9 May 2016
Love it. To be honest I've always fancied one of these, I have only used it on apples so far and found it quite intuitive to use. My 1.5 yr old now eats apples including the ribboned skin.
on 16 March 2016
Good solid construction. I have 3 of different sizes and none of them have measurements on them which I think is missing a trick!
on 4 March 2016
Stanley,what can I say. They always come up to the mark. Really good tool bag level. Good size and great design.
on 30 April 2015
Very good quality as expected. Worth paying a little more for something that will last
on 17 January 2016
Great tool at at great price with great service. Highly recommended