5.0 out of 5 stars Geek Chic!
These are confortable to wear, would fit lots of people and seem well made and not fragile at all. Pleased.
Published 22 months ago by C. McGuinness

2.0 out of 5 stars Good value, yes but are they any good, nope
A bit of a silly purchase really, a bit of a punt....soon as I opened the packet they came in, both of the arms fell off.

Other than trying to balance them on my face, or hold them on with an elastic band around my head, they are useless so they went in the bin having had zero use.

Obviously a lesson here for me,,,,,dont buy really cheap...
Published 6 months ago by P. Middleton

5.0 out of 5 stars Geek Chic!, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Wayfarer, Nerd Glasses or sunglasses Clear Lens, Black - C (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Dec 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
They arrived quickly and fit perfectly. They are very durable, as I have dropped them quite a few times and they have been absolutely fine. I definitely recommend buying these; as they look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these <3, 19 Mar 2013
I lovve these glasses! They look really chic,eventough they are a bit too big for my face ! Arrived a little bit late,but was not traders fault. So overall very durable,hope they last..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 15 Dec 2013
Looks exactly like picture and doesn't look like cheap quality . Definitely worth the buy to switch up your looks a little bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy, 29 Nov 2013
got these for my bf as part of his Halloween costume, was pleased with the quality although the text on the sides was slightly annoying as I didn't notice it in the pictures.
however a cotton wool pad, tiny drop of nail polish remover, gentle rub once and the text is gone (if that is even an issue for you)

overall extremely pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars SWAGGGGG!!!, 12 May 2013
These are awesome, I'm a girl and I didn't want the black retro ones because it looked a bit boyish, so I chose these amazing sunglasses, these make me feel "swaggy" if you know what I mean, and they feel great, might hurt after a while, there not oversized so that's good. And the perfect fit, very smooth, with two silver dots beside each glass. Looks very nice, and suits with casual summer clothes. They look like ray bans, so that's the good news. I would totally recommend. And I would buy these for my parents ! Worth the money! The price was only £1. -somthing so it was very cheap! Luckily I bought before the price went up!
Very happy with the purchase, thank you 4Sold. Amazing company.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good value, yes but are they any good, nope, 4 Jun 2014
P. Middleton "Pez" (UK) - See all my reviews

Obviously a lesson here for me,,,,,dont buy really cheap sunglasses----you get what you pay for! Maybe you'll have better luck :O)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 25 Nov 2013
I've always wanted to wear glasses and when I found these, I was delighted. Great quality for an affordable and amazing price. Would totally recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Nov 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got these for my son he loves them,they fit perfect,good quality,hard wearing looked exactly like picture. Very quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glasses, 24 Oct 2013
Great glasses. Great make and size. Lovely shape on your face. Very pleased I must say.
Thank you very much.