on 14 February 2011
Recently, I changed from a 1080p Sony HW10 projector to a 50" 3D Plasma. (Wife wanted a change)!

So, my cables ran from my PJ to the AV gear below it and they were all HDMI 1.3a spec @ £40 each.

As I had 3D, I wanted to go 1.4 HDMI (high speed) for my own peace of mind. (even though 1.3 is fine for 3D)

I use my Yamaha AV amp to switch between my Bluray player, Sky, PC, and PS3 so I needed 5+ HDMI cables. After reading that expensive HDMI cables make no dofference, I figured I would budget to £10 per cable.

Shooping around I came across the Ikuna range and took a chance. The results were amazing!

Why:

They BEND! I always hated my old HMDI cables as they did not flex well and it always felt the HDMI ports were about to break! The Ikuna range are so flexable!

They look good with their snake skin cover.

They start @ 0.5 meter in size, perfect for the back of my amp as I hate having too much access
cable cluttering up the back.

Delivery: This is the best service I have ever experienced form any company. I ordered @ 2pm, they arrive in NORTHERN IRELAND next day! And that was on 3 seperate orders over a month!

Quality is perfect, picture and sound is as good as it gets!

So don't waste your money on expensive cables, get these and you won't regret it!
on 13 January 2013
Bought this to go with my husbands Christmas present, his Kindle Fire HD. One end fits in to the Kindle Fire, the other into a HD TV, then you can watch your Kindle Fire HD films etc on a large screen tv if you want to. Great for my husband as he travels all over the World & quite often comes across HD tv's in hotel rooms that he can use this with. :-)
44 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 December 2010
CAble arrived as per expected delivery period - works really well - connecting my laptop to my 42" HD TV. I can stream from the internet but with my laptop next to me and not the television - easier to manage for lazy people like me
on 17 February 2011
Read the existing feedback and bought product. Really robust and no obvious loss in signal strength over the 15 metres. Good end connectors strong industrial type.
on 30 November 2010
I have just bought two of these cables to connect my new samsung 8000 55" TV to a samsung 5900 blu ray player and my XBOX 360.I needed the 1.4a HDMI cables in order to view blu ray 3D films.Having watched Monsters V aliens, I can say that they worked perfectly although I cannot comment on any improvement in picture quality as this is all a new setup.
on 18 September 2011
The cable was supplied in super quick time and it appears to be very well made. There were plastic protectors over each end of the cable and a pair of cable ties to keep it in good shape during shipment. Very happy with my purchase.
on 22 March 2010
A great value HDMI cable. 4 metre length gives great flexibility when connecting HD devices to the TV (e.g. laptop). No need to pay anymore - a digital connection either works or it doesn't. This does!!!
on 3 December 2012
This does what it says. I use it to connect my kindle fire to the TV, it works a treat.
on 17 February 2011
I received product 4 days after ordering. I am in Ireland and was surprised at the speed of delivery. I was a little concerned about quality before receiving cables as I felt price would dictate how good cable would be. However, when I examined cables(bought 2) I was very impressed with the standard of cable and connection. I have connected HDMI leads to projector from blu ray DVD player and and picture is perfect. i cannot fault product at all. I would recommend these HDMI cables to anyone who wants an excellent quality HDMI cable at a very reasonable price. I checked a local supplier for a price on similar cable in the Monster brand and price was 399. I have since bought 2 more of the 0.5m leads and same quality applies. I have also bought 2 Cablesson HDMI splitters and am very happy with results. I can only assume that Cablesson brand is a very high quality brand at great prices.
on 17 January 2010
5m long, excellent quality HDMI cable that works and allows me to hook up my laptop to the TV. Nothing else to say