5.0 out of 5 stars 4ft Sheets
It's really difficult to get hold hold of linen to fit a 4ft (small double) bed at a reasonable price but these are excellent value. They fit the bed perfectly, wash well with minimum ironing and arrived when they said they would. Very pleased and will buy more products from this site.
Published on 6 Aug. 2012 by Hogwatch

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy customer
I brought 2 fitted sheets for my teenage sons bed. After sleeping on the sheet for 2 weeks it became all bobbly & my son said it was uncomfotable to sleep on. I washed it hoping it would fix the problem, it didn't!!! I contacted the seller & was told they wouldn't refund me as my son had used them!!! I'm definately not impressed!!!
Published 16 months ago by Lidia

5.0 out of 5 stars 4ft Sheets, 6 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Fitted Sheet, White, Three Quarter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Service, 31 Mar. 2011
Ordered 30th March, delivered before 11.00am 31st March, exceptional customer service and the sheets are pretty nice too.
Many thanks !

5.0 out of 5 stars bed linen, 27 Aug. 2010
really nice product,a lovely bright white and fits very well,even on my 12 inch mattress!

4.0 out of 5 stars 3/4 fitted sheet, 23 Aug. 2011
Mrs. Susan L. Arrand (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
When this first arrived, it was faulty. However, after contacting the company they replaced the item for me and returned the postage cost, just as they said. This is the second sheet I've had from them and both of them are value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small double fitted sheet, 21 Sept. 2010
Mr. D. L. Clayden (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
Needed for covering a waterproof sheet underneath so I was not looking for high quality but this was very suitable and good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars linens limited percalsheets fitted sheets white, 25 Aug. 2010
S. Williams - See all my reviews
very good service sheets were the right size and fited well very pleased with my goods

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits!, 28 Mar. 2010
S. Haines "shazza" (UK) - See all my reviews
Despite a couple of pulled threads (I couldn't be bothered to return it) it does exactly what it says on the tin! it fits! What more is there to say about a 4ft foot white fitted sheet, it's lovely !

1.0 out of 5 stars unhappy customer, 11 Oct. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality once use only Item, 4 Sept. 2013
I purchased this sheet. I have washed it once( as instructed) and used it once. It is of very poor quality. a poor fit and has gone all bobbly
I contacted Linen Limited who asked me to send them photographic evidence, which I promptly did and they have replied saying they are prepared to do nothing because I have used the sheet and the damage could be a result of how I have handled it???????
My advice to any potential buyer would be to look elsewhere. The price might be good but the product is fit for nothing more than a rag

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality bed linen, 5 Nov. 2012
I purchased a couple of these fitted sheets for my daughter who has just gone to uni halls of residence and she has a three quarter size bed. They fit perfectly and were of a good quality, especially for the money. Would recommend them.