5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable alternative
I bought this as a replacement for my old deep fryer basket. Surprisingly, it's an almost perfect match for my deep fryer. It's "boxy" so it looks like it's got more room. It's also sturdy and looks like it will last a long time. I'm really happy with this purchase and will definitely buy it again.
Published on 30 Jun 2011 by Aijaymode

3.0 out of 5 stars It fits!!
Bought this on spec. as I couldn't find the size anywhere on the listing. I wanted it for a Hinari 3L fryer and it fits.

Not as well made as the original but will probably be easier to clean as the corners have been made by stretching the mesh rather than by pinching it togather, which makes it difficult to get muck out of it

Size is 14cm wide by...
Published 12 months ago by Fryer Tuck Spooner

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable alternative, 30 Jun 2011
This review is from: Lacor-R69135A-3.5 -7- 4LTS. ELECTRIC DEEP FRYER BASKET (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars It fits!!, 15 Aug 2013

Size is 14cm wide by 24cm long and 9cm deep

I also didn't get the rest of the fryer, but then I wasn't expecting it, haveing read the listing

5.0 out of 5 stars Basket for fryer, 21 Oct 2013
This is a good basket for the small price this is the second one I gave purchased will also buy some more as back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars fryer basket, 3 May 2013
It is a fryer basket only, and perfect to replace my old worn out one, very good.size correct too
It is advertised as a basket only WAKE UP.

5.0 out of 5 stars fryer basket, 18 Jan 2013
it was nice, well made,worth the money, but it was to small for me, i ordered the wrong one.thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars MISLEADING PIC, 5 Jan 2013
it is ONLY BASKET.. misleading pic from amazon AGAIN!!! i just saw name deep fat fryer and i bought it..my fault but pic should be for what you get....

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 2 July 2014
didn't fit my model of fryer

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs measurements on product information including handle rest, 31 Jan 2014
Good product but needs to have measurements on product information including handle rest, had to cut this off for it to go into fryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars It needed minor modification but works well., 29 Dec 2013
Amazon Customer (County Durham UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted a second basket to use in our Phillips deep-fat fryer. I found it inconvenient to have to switch foods when cooking two; such as scampi and chips. Unfortunately the fryer is now obsolete but works perfectly well. This product is slightly longer and a little narrower than the original but I knew that when I placed the order.

To make it fit, I stretched the sides, compressed the end and bent the hanging hook upwards. It now fits and works fine although it won't hook on above the oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD ITEM , GOOD PRICE , PICTURE IS CORRECT TO ITEM PURCHASED , I THINK SOME OF YOU SHOULD OF GOON TO SPECSAVERS, 18 Dec 2013
when i received item i was dissapointed to find out it was only a basket with a black handle ,i was expecting a complete fryer and 5 litres of olive oil and 2.5kg of potatoes and Gordon Ramsey to peel the potatoes for me ,But i suppose i was expecting to much for something under 8 LOL

JOKE A SIDE