Format: DVD|Change

on 11 September 2015
Arrived before due date and a must have for any corrie fan.
on 18 December 2009
As an avid fan of Coro I looked forward to this DVD but I must say it was a poor effort. It was not at all in the feeling of Coronation Street. The story was weak and the characters seemed confused as to the plot. Worth viewing only for record purposes. Sorry about that.
G.S.Brown
on 12 January 2010
Very poor story line, not really very funny. It reflects the current state of Coronation Street which has to be at an all time low.
Very feeble script, the acting leaves a lot to be desired. Don't waste your money on this dross.
on 19 January 2010
It was acceptable but hardly an 'oscar' winning storyline. I felt that a more serious facet, could have been blended into the plot but the talents of Roy and Hayley just about saved the day. I thought that the part of Becky was really unbelievable and just plain silly.
on 27 November 2015
It was a Christmas present, she loved it, A1
on 11 December 2009
although it was delivered in good time my wife found the DVD very boring which did surprise her because of the hype that it was given in the media
on 8 January 2010
Bought this for my children. Thought it was total rubbish. Surprised that these Corrie actors would make a film like this.
on 9 November 2009
I feel dirty and ashamed that I have had to watch such tripe. If Roy, Hayley and Becky weren't in this, I would have turned off within minutes. The plot and acting are terrible bordering on embarrassing. I can't believe that the geniuses behind Coronation Street would bother putting their name to this.

If you do have to watch it, look out for the blatent Harveys Furniture Store plug - Obviously, someone had to pay for it!

Oh, I can't rate it with NO STARS. Amazon won't let me. I want to, but I have to put 1 star on.
on 14 November 2009
I love Corrie. I love Becky, Roy and Hayley. However this is absolute rubbish. A terrible story with an appalling script. Completely lacking in the warmth and wit of any normal episode. I'm passing my DVD round work from now until Christmas to make sure everyone who wants to can see it - so nobody else will waste any money on buying it. It really is that bad. Avoid at all costs.
on 11 February 2015
great find for my corrie mad daughter