on 7 February 2012
Bought to use on an older Mac that does not have a SD card slot. Fast, overnight delivery and - most importantly - it works. Terrific value & highly recommended if you are looking for a compact SD card reader.
on 11 November 2012
I needed a simple way to connect my camera SD card to my computer and also play slide shows on my TV which has a USB input. This card reader works well and is an ideal solution to converting SD cards to USB
on 23 June 2015
What can I say - It does the job it's supposed to. My TV has a USB slot but not one for a memory card, so a device like this is essential to review pictures and videos on the big screen in high definition.
on 7 August 2015
Running in a photo screen with 16Gb SDHC. Card sits very well in the reader, which has been a problem with some others I've had in the past. No hesitation in recommending this USB card reader.
on 11 October 2013
This card reader is very good for view photo through the TV rather than your camera which uses a lot of battery life. It is also compatible with computers and makes downloading easy
on 7 January 2011
What a great little product this is and the price is unbelievable a must for any one with a memory card in there phone down loads straight away with trans flash adapter SUPERB BUY
on 22 May 2016
ordered, delivered promptly, used regularly.
Far quicker to pull in pics and videos from the SD cards out of the camcorder & mobile phones than to use their bespoke software
on 1 June 2015
Hi everything ok thanks arrived in good time and works fine on my 12 years-old Apple imac G3 recognised it immediately which you said it would and is what I wanted , so win win.
on 18 January 2010
Fast delivery. Nice low price and it seems to work for everyone else. The problem is that the computer can only read files - not write any - from/to my sdhc 8GB sanDisk card when using this usb device where as this isn't a problem when i stick it directly into the computer. Also when I use my older and less handy card reader is there no problem in doing both. It must be something to do with this device. If i'm wrong please help.
on 22 February 2011
This unit does exactly what it is supposed to do and at a very good price. My computer's old Memory card reader will not hadle SDHC cards so this is the ideal alternative.