5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published on 15 Nov. 2009 by Rob B

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rubbish
It's not worth one star. Failed to work properly from the start - very, very cheap chinese product - spend a few pence more and get a branded product - this is terrible. Kept ejecting itself, corrupted some video that I really wished to keep, I'm very cross that I bought this - should have listened to myself and bought a branded item.
Published on 24 Jan. 2013 by Steve Potts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 15 Nov. 2009
This review is from: LUPO SDHC SD USB 2.0 Memory Card Stick Reader Adapter Writer (Supports Windows & Mac) (Electronics)
I purchased this item with the thinking that at the price it was I wasn't losing a lot if it didn't work. I received the item very quickly after ordering. It worked brilliantly with a 8Gb SDHC card that I purchased it for but also worked well with smaller capacity cards.It does say on the product that it supports Windows from 98SE onwards and Mac OS 9.0. But I can also comfirm that it works on Linux which is the OS that I use. If you want a small SD/SDHC Reader/Writer you cannot go far wrong with one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should, 12 Aug. 2009
O. Williams - See all my reviews
This item does exactly what it says it can, i bought it to use with a 16gb SDHC card and with the first time of using it I have had no problems, the red light indicator to tell you when the SD card is in place and is processing is also great to have on an item like this, overall a great item at a great price !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget..., 24 April 2010
P. Gayle "Phil G." (London) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these to enable my wife to transfer photos and videos from our digital camera to her windows 7 PC.
The packaging itself doesn't state that the reader supports Win 7 but it does...Win 7 detected it without any problems.
A good sturdy design and good service from the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly using iMac and SDHC card, 18 Dec. 2011
G. HUNT (UK) - See all my reviews
At such a low price the phrase "Cant be robbed" springs to mind, and of course if it doesn't work you can send it back for a refund anyway. To be specific I cannot fault this product and believe it is superb value for money based on my experience so far. I bought it after purchasing a new camera that takes SDHC cards rather than the compact flash that i am used to. My computer is an iMac. This product doesn't fit in the keyboard USB of an iMac because it is more bulky than a traditional USB flash drive due to the fact a slot is needed. This was not a problem because i had a small USB extension lead (always pays to keep spare leads over the years). The mac does of course have other USB slots but thats how i wanted to use it. Just thought i'd add that in for the benefit of iMac users.

The product has worked perfectly since it's purchase, transferring the images to the relevant program without any problem or corruption. I have used it many times and transferred hundreds of photos. It's great for just taking with you if you intend transferring images to other computers or even just reading from it as it acts like a flash drive with the card in.

All in all very happy so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars SDHC Memory Adaptor, 21 April 2010
I bought this but mine says SDHC on one side of the reader.

I've owned a multi-card reader for a long time. It has a cable and it's bigger, so I wanted to buy just an SD card reader to keep down the weight when traveling with my laptop.

My laptop is a Macbook Air - so yes, it works on a Mac.

What I found out when I tried this card reader is that it reads cards much, much quicker than my old reader. It's great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget!, 3 Aug. 2013
This is fantastic especially for how cheap it is. Saves you from having to carry the cable to connect your camera directly to the computer and you don't have to worry about your computer or laptop having a SD slot. As long as it has a USB port your good to go!

4.0 out of 5 stars CARD READER REVIEW, 7 Jan. 2011
CARD READER EASY TO USE, JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU TO CAN PRINT OR PUT ON COMPUTER PHOTO'S. A PERSON LIKE MYSELF WHO DOES'NT KNOW COMPUTERS CAN USE IT FAIRLY EASY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on Mac OS lion, 3 Jan. 2012
P. Sweeting "killzone45" (England) - See all my reviews
My Mac doesn't have an SD card slot, so I got this, and it works brilliantly, just simply slot into the USB socket and away you go.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rubbish, 24 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 29 Aug. 2011
Absolutely fantastic product. Very simple but it WORKS. Although my latest (of three) Fuji cameras is OK in itself what it did NOT do was "work" with Windows7. This was due to the crappy FinePix software (using the very loosest definition of software - crapware is more appropriate) not working with Windows7. So I had this camera that took pictures OK but I couldn't get them onto my PC. But I can now. And I use Class 6 cards.

Why Fuji don't dig a deep dark hole, put their upload software in the bottom, fill in the loose earth and distribute the AMAZING Lupo card reader instead I really don't know. With my previous Fuji camera and Windows XP the upload software did actually upload the pictures, but it did take a substantial part of forever to do it.

But now they get uploaded in fraction of the time. Last but not least, having ordered this item, it was delivered in record time. The only pity is that I didn't get one a long time ago.