Colour Name: Black|Change

on 25 May 2013
The Tiger Red Drum Kit is an excellent high-quality product. It is easy to assemble
and comes in a beautiful vibrant colour. It is an ideal gift for a budding 'Phil Collins'.
This product was delivered promptly.Tiger 5 Piece Drum Kit - Red
44 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2013
Exactly as it looked in the picture. Really good quality, great value compared to music shops. Good for adults or kids
on 22 November 2013
Looks Great and my 10 year old loved it. HIs drumming teacher was impressed to. Just wish it came with assembly instructions as I had to look on youtube for something similar to help me put it together.
on 9 January 2014
Love it my self even though a gift for my six year old son . It will last him good few years. My husband had no problem putting it together and he has no history of playing the drums. Very fast in getting order out.Packed well and secure .
on 9 October 2013
Not much to say other than this is a brilliant starter kit for any young person looking to start playing the drums. Easy to set up and the drums sound pretty good too. Very good price for what you get. Cymbals though will need up-grading very soon after you buy this kit - if the person playing them is serious about it. But can't fault this for a start. Buy it!
on 16 November 2013
Hi! I'm 13 and I started playing on the drums about a year ago. I bought this kit about 6 months ago and have been amazed by it's quality for the price! The drums are clear and make a very good noise and the bass is loud and effective. The snare drum is loud and makes a great sound but can sometimes buzz a little bit. The only bad thing with this kit is the quality of the cymbals. It doesn't come with any ride cymbal and the crash sounds more like a gong and isn't very good. The Hi-hat makes an OK sound but is not very crisp and can come loose easily. However the kit is really a great price for it's quality and I would recommend it to any one starting on the drums.
on 22 September 2015
I was very happy to receive my parcel but I don't know why I got many missing items such as pedal, my snare drum and almost all the stands. Feel really really disappointed about it as I thought the drum kit should not have such problems as the rating is really high.
And now I am forced to return item and order again.
Worst experience ever.
on 30 December 2013
Fantastic Christmas present for our 5 year old he loves it. Easy to assemble. It is large so make sure you have space and a tolerance for noise. The only problem is stopping the adults in the family from taking it over. Great fun for everyone but the neighbours!)
on 16 March 2013
Bought this kit for my son who has just started. Looked at reviews of other kits on the web and decided this was the one to buy. Very happy with DJM Music and delivery time was better than expected. The kit needs to be assembled but even a novice can build it in about 90 minutes. We looked at youtube to get advice on the tension of the skins and the rest was easy. Sounds and looks fantastic for the money. We had a problem with the skin on the snare but contacted DJM and a new one arrived next day. Cannot fault the service provided by DJM and will be purchasing some additional symbols from them shortly. But all-in-all a great quality kit and a great price.
on 5 August 2011
Have just bought this kit for my 14 year old daughter. It arrived next day really well packaged in 2 boxes. Obviously it is mostly self assembly. Unfortunately it has no instructions but its not ROCKet science! As a total drum novice I downloaded the insructions from DJM website which helped with tuning. The photo really doesn't do the colour justice its a vibrant, metallic purple and really different from the usual black etc. Brilliant price and quality for a first drum kit.