5.0 out of 5 stars 15m HDMI Cable Review

1.0 out of 5 stars broken
forwarding what I wrote to Cablesson
To whom it may concern
Good evening,
I am Alessandro Arduca, from Milan. This email is to inform you that recently I bought a cable (Ivuna 10mt) from Amazon (HDcentral) for my home.
After an accurate research, I chose Ivuna as the best cable for me (I needed a cable to be put in a cable dut, thus a strong cable...
Published 5 months ago by Alessandro Arduca

5.0 out of 5 stars 15m HDMI Cable Review, 3 Nov 2010
I've bought this product to supply HD Video to a HD projector. The cable works perfectly with no deterioration in picture or sound quality. I was sceptical at first after reading the information on suggested cable length for HDMI, but if you are looking for a hdmi feed to a different room in a building this will do the job. I've not tested the ethernet capability as I've no suitable device to connect to. Hope this review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ivuna Advanced High Speed 3m / 3 Metre HDMI Cable with Ethernet PRO GOLD BLACK (1.4a Version, 15.2Gbps) HDMI TO HDMI CABLE WITH, 26 Oct 2010
First order with HDCentral and first time with this make of product but experience of both was positive. I'm using this cable to connect a Sky HD box to an Onkyo TSR607 and then to a Panasonic Viera. I'm only using the cable for 1080p picture output as I have a separate digital optical cable for sound to pick up the dolby output from the Skybox. The cable appears well constructed and durable. The picture quality looks good to me - I was previously using 2m Chord cable (sold by HiFi shop) but needed extra lenght and didn't want to pay over the odds. I'm no expert, but I can't see any benefit from a more expensive cable. Would use HDCentral again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Passes the toughest test, 19 Jan 2011
Roger Morgan (co.cork Ireland) - See all my reviews
Took the plunge on this 15m cable after reading the reviews.I have a 65" TV and this product can play Avatar(poss the highest bit rate film)in 3D JUST AS WELL as my top of the range 1m Monster Cable version.The connections are nice and tight as well.Was delivered by Fedex. Complete recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI 15 metre gold cable, 17 Feb 2011
T. King (Newbury, Berkshire,UK) - See all my reviews
Read the existing feedback and bought product. Really robust and no obvious loss in signal strength over the 15 metres. Good end connectors strong industrial type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent cable, 30 Nov 2010
David Hughes (Hampton, Middlesex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have just bought two of these cables to connect my new samsung 8000 55" TV to a samsung 5900 blu ray player and my XBOX 360.I needed the 1.4a HDMI cables in order to view blu ray 3D films.Having watched Monsters V aliens, I can say that they worked perfectly although I cannot comment on any improvement in picture quality as this is all a new setup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hdmi cables, 17 Sep 2010
Wilma Weir (Fife.Scotland) - See all my reviews
This product was very reasonably priced and gave good connection from dvd player to tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable!, 7 Oct 2010
I could not believe how quick this cable arrived; ordered at 4pm and arrived the next morning!

This was my first experience of HDMI, but I am blown away by the quality of the picture! The cables themselves seem reassuringly robust and the cables feel well shielded.

I liked it so much I ordered a second!!

5.0 out of 5 stars true hdmi 1.4, 15 May 2011
N. Karli - See all my reviews
These cables are quite innovative I had a chance to Google them before purchase. The video on YouTube shows why it differs from the rest. These cables are the latest spec at the time of writing, gold plated and quite flexible. To be honest I have replaced my old hdmi cables with these as I believe they over perform other hdmi cables I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10m hdmi cable 24 AWG, 18 Feb 2011
I read on AVforums that it's all about the HDMI Cable Gauge that's why you can get cheaper hdmi cables but they do not transmit the signal required for a distance of 10m. Many people have recommended this brand and I had to take the punt. I am extremely happy I did.

Break Down of Service
Delivery 5+
Item Quality 5+
Price 5+

All in all the best so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Need to worry about reduced picture quality, 10 Mar 2011
I have a 3d T.V that is on the wall in a different room from my Blu-ray player, PS3 etc. i was worried that i would have reduced picture quality, or lose 3d due to the length of the cable, This is not the case. My T.V displays 1080p when it detects a signal and i can watch 3d movies or play 3d games with this cable.