5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!
These lights really are lovely, they don't let out a huge amount of light but do have a very pretty appearance! I bought one as a present and have since bought myself one and another three for presents! You can set them to change colour or you can have them glowing white. They are good quality too!
Published on 16 Oct 2011 by Claire

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty even though no colour change
This is very pretty but unfortunately the one I received has no colour change option and is only glowing white. Even the box shows it as a Ceramic Colour Change Solar Light. All that is on the underside of the solar unit is an on/off switch?
Published on 29 July 2012 by Sherbet

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!, 16 Oct 2011
This review is from: Colour Changing LED Garden Solar Filigree Table Light (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item - will be buying more!, 16 Dec 2012
This is a lovely looking lamp - quite a bit bigger then I had imagined so one is perfect as a centrepiece for an evening barbeque. The only slight criticism I have is that the finish is matt rather than glazed, so Im not sure whether it will pick up dirt and be hard to clean.. If you were really worried Im sure you could glaze it yourself with some clear varnish.

The best thing about these lamps is that the solar panel is removable from the main unit and there are no wires, so if you want to use the light inside you can just leave the solar receiver outside to charge up then bring it in and put it in the lamp for the evening. I also never realised that you can charge solar lighting with normal lightbulbs so if the weather is bad just position the solar panel near a desk lamp or something for a few hours and it should work fine.

A great gift for anyone with a garden or a sunny conservatory

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Light, 11 Nov 2010
I saw this light on Amazon and thought it might look ok on our patio table, so I ordered one.

It actually looks better in real life and I was so pleased I've ordered some additional units as present for friends.

Regards
Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar light, 31 Aug 2011
this is simply fab, bought it for my balcony, it is just so beautiful when it comes on at night, could watch it for hours, the colour changing is fantastic. Very easy to set up as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighting the night, 28 July 2011
This looks lovely on my garden table and lights up every night. I would recommend it to anyone who likes solar lighting in their garden.

4.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light, 31 July 2011
Mr. Stephen Barnes (UK) - See all my reviews
When fully charged it does give quite a bit of light, especially if you have a dark area in your garden, I bought this as a present, am thinking of buying one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Lighting, 9 May 2012
I had already bought one of these solar table lights for myself. At the moment it's on my hearth being used with the battery but will be sitting on my patio table when the sun arrives. A friend of mine just loved it so I bought one for her.
A very nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely!, 28 July 2012
This lamp is gorgeous, whether its on steady white or changing colours. It casts a beautfully decorative light on its surroundings and the light is quite bright, but subtle. I love it... so much so I am going to order another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 21 Aug 2011
Was very pleased this item was definitely a white ceramic not cream or off white(as I have a white ceramic theme going on).I have them sat on my conservatory window ledges,which is south facing,where they charge up on sunny days and provide beautiful filtering light at night. I have mine set on plain white light but can change to colour changing at the flick of a switch.They are also great on my garden table at night when sat outside on my decking. Loved them so much ordered two more for myself and some as a gift to my sister for her birthday. This product is a delight and very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars The colour and style of this item is great, 1 Oct 2011
A. E. Dix "Angela Dix" (Oxon) - See all my reviews
The fact it is not plastic and gives off such great light for many hour makes it a winner for me I already had one as a gift when I could see the price had dropped I had to get two more perfect.