5.0 out of 5 stars A great case at a great price !
FABULOUS & FANTASTIC. Really excellent value. Setting the lock code is a bit of a hit and miss as instructions are tiny and diagrams not too easy to understand but we managed it in the end. I would not hesitate in recommending this suitcase. Pity they discontinued the Navy Blue and the Red version is not on special offer, otherwise I would be ordering another one.
Published 8 months ago by Chris Cheslett

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied
I was very happy with this trolley, but only after 1 year and a half the main lock is already broken and doesn't not close the suit case. I use it only 3 times a year and it's definitely not a heavy use.
Contacted Roncato, that replaced me a broken part, sent by post - great prompt reply.
So I'm still happy with my trolley.
Published on 16 Sep 2012 by Lucia

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hard back suitcase......, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Roncato Suitcase Medio 2r, 68 cm (Luggage)
I am giving this 4 star rating because although it is an excellent product, delivered on time for me to take it on vacation with me(I prefer hard back suitcases) there is a design flaw which is irritating.
When carrying from the side handle and you want to stand it on its side, it will not remain upright. It will fall over onto its base on the same side as the wheels.
Apart from that, I would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great case at a great price !, 7 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Roncato Flexi 0522, 4 Jun 2013
Excellent. Just the right size. Really good value. Easy to wheel. roomy and very strong. Good colour. Very secure. Love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 16 Sep 2012
So I'm still happy with my trolley.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap n hard case!, 28 July 2014
Look nice n even cheap tho! Delivered on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars can stop looking, 29 Jan 2012
This review is from: Roncato Suitcase Medio 2r, 68 cm (Luggage)
We have been looking for ages for a hard case that did not have a flimsy zip fastening.
Most of the advertised ones have but these quality cases have clip fasteners on three sides to improve there strengh.
Good price from Amazon as usual and any price comparison showed them to be the lowest.
Havent been on a trip yet but have confidence in this product.