on 10 July 2010
This product works great and it is very durable I like it so much that I am going to buy three more. It comes with
a imperial officer in snow gear, two snowtroopers and a AT-AT driver. The product is very easy to build and fantastic to play with.it is extremly detailed and comes with a 360 turning flick missile, a command screen and a speeder bike. If you are building up a imperial army like me buy about 3 or 4 of these and you will also
be able to build your own hoth battle. Heres some other great products, the imperial star destroyer and the AT-AT
walker.
on 15 April 2010
My son loves lego and wanted this for his birthday. He likes this but feels it should have had 2 flick missiles, like the other packs - he feels let down that there is only one! But he loves his Star Wars lego and was really pleased to get this.
on 31 May 2010
Definatly one of the better Star Wars LEGO sets. I bought this for myself and am very happy. The LEGO Snowtroopers themselves look brilliant and the Speedbike is one of the best looking peices in my collection. A good quality buy.
on 16 January 2011
This set was the fulfillment of my five-year-old grandson's holiday wishes. A friend of his had gotten it for his birthday, and my grandson really wanted one. Now, he not only has built the set, but carries around one of the troopers, explaining the figure's function on the ship, whether he is a "baddie" or a "goodie" and more. For a young Star Wars fan, it was a big hit (even though his knowledge of the movies is practically nil). Apparently, the ship was not difficult to build, but I think that the figures added a great deal to the appeal.

Unlike some other Lego sets, this one may have its day. Passions are changeable, and at five it may be pirates one year and Star Wars the next. Still, one never knows, and like bricks in other Lego sets, these can be used for other purposes. The bricks are small, so the permutations are many.

I was a little leery of giving my grandson a toy that seems to be part of promoting weapons and wars, if only in fantasy, but I've changed my mind. My boy so enjoys playing with this set, and he is so proud to have it (owning it does seem to confer some special prestige among his friends, and they, too, love to play with it) that I have parked my reservations at the door. Nothing is going to make this child anything but peace-loving - except in his vivid imagination. That's OK with me.
on 30 January 2011
My six year old son currently has the battle of Hoth recreated on a play table in his room. He has a few other Hoth sets, but was decidedly unhappy that the rebels outnumbered the Imperials. He had already bought one of these sets, but has decided to buy another with some pocket money.

The vehicle and small base builds should present no issues for a competent Lego builder. He didn't need any adult help for this one. He particularly likes the missile, and had a great time with his grandfather shooting down the rebel ships with it.

These Battle Packs are great value for money and a relatively cheap way of expanding armies.
on 23 April 2011
My 6 year old son was very happy with this set. He says you can't have too many Snowtroopers. Also the station and speeder bike are very good for a battle pack with a definite Star Wars feel. The other two figures in the kit are good, but you don't need so many, so from an army building perspective three snowtroopers would have been even better. We have two of these packs and with the price on Amazon below 10 pounds we may order more. Looking forward to the hoth echo base set released later in 2011.
on 6 January 2011
Bought this for my 7 yr old grandson. He absolutely loves it, especially the extra figures included which are a good deal. Recommended
on 7 January 2012
The build: an easy build with a small number of parts (74). We prefer the snow speeder to the gun turret. Comes with an array of blasters. Recommended age 6-12 I think most 6 year olds could follow the intuitive instructions.

Mini-figures: these are the best buy in this set, 2 snowtroopers, an imperial officer and a pilot for the AT AT walker. This is a great budget pack at rrp £9.99 for increasing your imperial forces on planet Hoth. The figures are nothing special, the officer has a flesh head & the rest are faceless black heads under their helmets - however it looks like the Hoth sets are being phased out. Therefore it is well worth grabbing some for your Hoth battles.

We play this set with the Hoth Wompa Cave 8089 (rrp £35.99), the Echo Base set 7749 (rrp 21.99) + loads of white bricks to make snow landscape, for great 'The Empire Strikes Back' games.
on 25 November 2011
It was good fun building the Star Wars Snowtrooper Battle Pack. I found it quite easy, as it's not a complicated lego pack. anyone who enjoys Star Wars lego will like this product, particularly the lego characters that come with it.
on 6 October 2011
My son absolutely loves Lego and was very happy to receive Star Wars Lego, which he has now added to the rest of he's Lego family.
I am very happy with this product, and the super fast delivery.