4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots
Published on 15 Nov 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sizing
The boots themselves were beautiful, however, they were advertised as a UK 9 and I checked the size guide - this was EU 43. When they arrived they were more like a small UK 8 - very disappointing because the boots themselves were very good quality.
Published on 14 April 2009 by Fun Biker

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, 15 Nov 2009
A Kid's Review
I bought these to replace some old western ankle boots. I always love Fly, the quality and the comfort are great. I bought the dark tan and they are a lovely colour. They are really comfortable and will get plenty of wear this winter with jeans. The sizing is slightly small. I am a 6 to a 6.5 but always buy a 7 in Fly. My only reason for giving them 4 stars is because they are really expensive and I know that Fly are always reduced heavily in the sales. However I didn't want to risk losing this pair and am hoping to find some black ones in the sale ; )

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Sizing, 14 April 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 19 Feb 2014
Lovely comfortable boots with a quirky edge to them. Quality of leather superb, I think I could get addicted to this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfaction guaranteed, 11 Jun 2014
lov

only ordered them yesterday and i allready love them, very good quality, so much so i am goning to order another pair .....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly Boots, 10 Jun 2014
I haven't often had footwear which is instantly comfortable- these boots were. Great fit. Very neat looking. Love the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots!, 6 Jun 2014
Mrs. C. E. Waters (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these boots a size bigger than my usual, having read previous reviews. They are very comfortable and the leather, as one expects from Fly, is beautiful. These are lovely, I love them and recommend to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 4 May 2014
F. Lanca (Portugal) - See all my reviews
The color is much darker than the foto and are a little shinny but I still love them, they are well made like all of my Fly boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots for strutting., 21 Feb 2014
Loved the boots in brown and ordered them in black too. My sister ordered them in green suede after she saw mine. The soles and heels are very solid and look like they will weare well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill boots, 17 Jan 2014
Love my Mabel fly boots! Great fit. I'm usually a 40 and find that 40 fits great. Good quality. Will last I am sure. They look great with all jean styles and smarter troos too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Boot but, 28 July 2014
Really disappointed, such a lovely boot but had to return them .... too tight fitting across the top of the foot and difficult to get on, even with a side zip and only a size 4.