‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeast with nutrient actively making wine, 7 Oct 2011
This review is from: Home Brew & Wine Making - VinClasse® Yeast Nutrient 100g (Misc.)
The yeast I bought from my usual supplier was not working well, so I ordered the VinClasse nutrient as well as VinClasse yeast on-line. I added both to my crab-apple wine and it was so active that some of the solids pushed the cork and airlock from one of the demijohns. I had to split the contents and put some into more demijohns.
So the yeast is very active when added with the recommended nutrient and works very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job for Homebrew Blackberry Wine, 4 Nov 2010
First time home brew - made Blackberry wine and this was just the ticket to get it going. Not ready until next March but is fermenting a treat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ballihoo Vinclasse yeast nutrient., 6 Sep 2013
I thoroughly recommend this Yeast Nutrient. Always be sure it is well within the best use by date. This yeast can be used for both wine and beer. If you are trying your hand at champagne making there is a special yeast that is superior for Champagne. HAppy swaffing.

5.0 out of 5 stars my wine making helper, 10 Aug 2012
I used this product for first time alongside the yeast, easy to use. Wine looks clear in the bottles just waiting to taste the end product.
Great service received a refund purchasing 2 products together.
Thanks will use you again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy, 15 May 2014
c fosse - See all my reviews
Superb and quick delivery to Channel Islands, send down super wine yeast instead of potassium sorbate, however a quick rind and the wine stabiliser was sent down free of charge and told to keep PS, I also ordered their starter kit which for an extra 2 pound I was able to swap fermentation bucket sizes, extremely customer friendly with quick replies to e mails. I WILL be ordering again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Brew & Wine making Yeast Nutrient, 14 Feb 2014
Received promptly.This product is a must for making homemade wine and I use it all the time. 100g container made it very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wine yeast., 25 Jan 2014
As I could not obtain from local sources, I sent for this item. Good value for money and it does exactly what it states on the tub!

5.0 out of 5 stars wine yeast, 6 Nov 2013
Well, I don't know what my first attempt at wine making will taste like but the yeast And yeast nutrient I bought is certainly working and I have a demi-john of home grown apple wine glugging away happily. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars potent stuff, 16 Oct 2013
i have used dried active yeast types in the past quite often without the nutrient, but as i was using grapes from my own vine i did not want to risk a failure i added this nutrient which i am sure was what made my yeast starter super active

5.0 out of 5 stars VIN CLASSE YEAST NUTRIENT, 7 April 2013
I chose this product because I have used it in the past for my wine making. I have just completed my first fermentation and am well pleased the the result.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›