Style Name: Single|Change

on 25 June 2014
Good service and we'll made, only problem the extension is not long enough if you want to mount an SLR to the windscreen, I read an article from another customer who had the same problem who bought the extension kit but only gained another inch, but fine for a little digital camera.
on 10 July 2013
The first time I used this product the threaded rod that holds the camera on undid from the fat gecko instead of the camera, this left me unable to use any tripod or put my camera on a flat surface for the rest of the day, fortunately it was an easy fix with some threadlock.
on 11 February 2016
When placed properly it stays for a long time. I don't like the long arm and the flap that lock the suction cup prevents the arm from being used in many positions. Unfortunately many of these has such an arm that is just in the way when used in the window of a car.
on 23 July 2013
As soon as the product arrived I put it in the car and took a test run to check the digital camera. Whole thing works perfectly, camera is very steady, even though I am using a veteran car. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to mount a camera inside a car.
on 12 March 2013
I got this for frame capture. Really good for the money. I did have a little user error whilst playing with it in the kitchen. Make sure its attached correctly, give it a good tug before attaching your equipment. I didnt and it went crashing to the floor.
on 21 May 2013
This does the job well, however using it with a Canon 7D and a large lens be cautious, as it did drop onto my bonnet a couple of times. You do get quite a lot of vibration on the shots also so be creative with how you mount it.
on 25 July 2011
These are really good. I've stuck this to various parts of my kayak in far from perfect conditions and the thing never moves. Of course I attach a lanyard just in case, but so far it's never let go. Highly recommended.
on 18 June 2014
Everything is OK except for these inverted suction handles(?) - when it's mounted, these handles are in the way and you can't turn the mount fully to the window or any other surface it's mounted to.
on 16 July 2011
Great product, sticks well to my Triumph fuel tank so I can take movies on the go. Would recommend for all sorts of photograpic applications. Speedy delivery and a good quality piece of kit.
on 20 December 2012
The suction mechanism, the pivot and the ballhead works very well. The extension requires a hex key to attach and remove. A telescopic extension without loose tools would be better.