5.0 out of 5 stars Mens emu slippers
These are super the best I have ever owed the slipper moulds it's self to your foot with a real snug fit and the lining is fantastic with warmth in the winter months but cooling in the summer months as long as you wear no socks
You will want to wear these everywhere in and out,you will not be disappointed
Published on 13 Sept. 2011 by Qpr68

3.0 out of 5 stars Really like the product. They were just too big for me.
I was delighted to find these on Amazon and for a really good price so had no hesitation in sending for them. I am, and have been a UK size 11 for many years but these 'UK 11's' were too large even with the thickest of socks on. My disappointment is that if you choose to exchange the product you then have to pay a different price and the size 10's on offer we a different...
Published 16 months ago by Mr R

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens emu slippers, 13 Sept. 2011
You will want to wear these everywhere in and out,you will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars quality comment, 27 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
top quality product - light, warm, confortable. Puts a spring in your step as though walking on air - very relaxing - excellent. Can safely say best pair of slippers I have ever purchased - well pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap at £42+, but are Old stock, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
Only just received today (17/1/15). Feel a bit slack against usual size 9 taken. Look warm. BUT, the pair received are the old model & not as shown. The image shows the new style with the metal logo button on side and most importantly, the thinner, less clumpy & more flexible sole with the emu word grip pattern. Items received have thick sole with Australia outline grip pattern & suggests old stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Slipper ever, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
My second pair & will buy again when these die. Beautifully comfortable hard wearing (the last pair are 7 years old & still ok...ish & weathered a very chewy retriever puppy!) the only issue I have is they are not exactly good looking so if you are a fashion victim you may want to look elsewhere although if you do you will miss the most comfortable slipper ever. Fitting wise I am a size 9 UK/43EUR & order for that size. On arrival they feel quite snug but soon bed in to your foot. If my old pair are anything to go by in the end they will be a little loose as the wool inner eventually treads down. One other consideration is heat these are a warm slipper though I have found over the years that worn without socks they are excellent winter or summer they then retain heat or wick it away depending on the season. With socks however you could not wear them in summer. Buy them you will not regret it unless you want to walk down the catwalk!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, 20 Dec. 2012
Girelli Manuel Angelo (Brescia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
I've been trying to find a warm,durable and comfortable slippers since a while.
Since i've been wearing a pair of emu shoes and since i'm really satisfied with it I decided to give a try to this one and so far (after 3 month use) i'm really happy with this purchase.

I can advice it to all those person which doesn't really mind too much about style but are looking for a valuable and comfortable warm slippers.

Style, as I said is not the best since im a 30 years old man and this design it does remind me to a "grandfather" style.

Beside that the product get 4 star from me for the good quality materials and comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars The 2014 make have a thinner rubber sole and are a better fit. However as regular user of Emu slippers, 28 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
The sellers picture shows the slippers with the Emu logo which a 2014 line. The both pairs received didn't have the logo which would suggest that these are pre 2014 stock. The 2014 make have a thinner rubber sole and are a better fit. However as regular user of Emu slippers, these are still very comfortable to wear, and at £42.50 still a bargain. The seller might like to change the picture as it is misleading showing the Emu logo when these are not the slippers being sent out

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, warm, well made, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
Must admit I did initially think they were a bit expensive & I could probably get just as good a lot cheaper but took the plunge and glad I did as they turned out to be very comfortable, due I presume to the nice thick sole/heel, nice & warm in our cold, draughty house & appear well made. So all in all would buy another pair as warmer than my previous pair of sheepskin slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and lovely and warm so so comfortable, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
So snug warm slippers i have ever had on my feet the wife has been on and on at me to just try them as in the winter time I am always complaining about my feet being cold well not anymore so happy I have try theses slippers it's true what my wife has been trying to tell me about them as she has the women ones she never has of her feet yes so happy with them

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time lucky, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
This was the second pair of Bubba slippers I bought for my husband. The first pair was purchases elsewhere - these did not fit, appeared to be different sizes and badly finished off so I had to return them. He liked them so much decided to send for this pair, same size, and they are fine my husband wears them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and snug, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Emu Mens Bubba Slippers (Shoes)
My husband has circulation problems and suffers with very cold feet , he never takes these off , he said the best slippers he's ever had , not sure how long they will last as they are exspensive, but I have emu boots and I have had them three winters and they are still going so I am hopeful.

Emu Mens Bubba Slippers