5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool! And practical.
Published on 13 April 2010 by I. Clarke

2.0 out of 5 stars Sweating
Published 13 months ago by Aida

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool! And practical., 13 April 2010
I. Clarke "isabellaclarke" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
These are cool sunglasses. We are off on holiday in May & I was concerned about the sun in my baby's eyes. These glasses are excellent and were developed in Australia I believe. They filter out UVA & UVB so protect baby's eyes. The premium version of the glasses have the extra comfort of silicone on the nose band. They fit really well & baby does not seem to be too bothered about wearing them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sweating, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Baby Banz Boy's ABBBL Oval Sunglasses, Blue (Baby Product)
When I saw this glasses online I said to myself 'that's it, I need to get those for my 10 months old baby'', especially after I read all comments, there were just goods comments. We received it, the first sunny day out: disappointed because it covers eyes all around, there is no air and eyes became sweaty, all around the eyes was red because of heating and no air circulation.. Hope others have better experience than we do.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and practical, 12 April 2010
Love these sunglasses and my baby seems to like wearing them too - he hasn't tried pulling them off yet. my only complaint is that as they do fit very snugly on his face they do tend to get a bit grubby on the inside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and nice, 6 May 2012
Great sunglasses, and my little one don't mind the sun when he wears them. However,they're a bit tight for å "big" 1 year-old..

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Baby, 9 Jun. 2014
I got these for my 19 week old son for our holiday to Tenerife. I was really surprised at how much he liked them. When in the sun he'd be squinting, which generally lead to crying but the moment the Baby Banz went on he was fine.He also looked super cool in them. In fact he was so good looking in them that after a few days they went missing, never to be seen again.. We then had to buy another pair of sunglasses from a local shop.. These had normal arms, which slide behind the ears on each side of the head. They fell off constantly and push down his nose causing light to come through and discomfort.. No comparison to the baby banz.. Next time we go on holiday, or if we get some nice weather in Manchester (Maybe one day) I will be buying another pair of Baby banz for sure. I recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and practical, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Baby Banz Boy's ABBBL Oval Sunglasses, Blue (Baby Product)
bought to protect my babies eyes when we go on holiday, he seems to like them!

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Baby Banz Boy's ABBBL Oval Sunglasses, Blue (Baby Product)
These are a great size for my 4month old son when we went on holiday this year. He didn't mind wearing them at all and when he was sat in the sun squinting and squirming as soon as these were on he was happy to watch the world go by. He is on the 50th percentile and the velcro is a little long maybe but then they have lots of growing room! Also if he was resting his head back then turning his head they would move on his face so think they will be even better when he can sit unaided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Shades, 27 April 2012
I don't need many words These are Awesome. The boy looks like a rock legend. They are practical and look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good styling and colour, a little large for smaller babies, 3 May 2015
Item was brought for my 3 month old son and is slightly too big for him to wear across his face however the strap holds the glasses in place and securely on his face. Fully expect to get good use out of the item, as long as the sun shines!
The colour is very bright and I have had comments that they look like swimming goggles but they work for protecting my baby's eyes and personally I think that they look good

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby's eyes, 27 July 2013
These are very nice glasses and do their work if baby gets used with these (at the beginning they may want to take away these - so, be patient). However, for 7 months oldy baby (moves his head all the time) these glasses were a bit large (Velcro should be a bit longer) and in a very warm climate/canicular days the fabric isn't the best (skin under the headband/tightening belt may go sweaty and go down).

Baby Banz Boy's ABBBL Oval Sunglasses, Blue