5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Active capsules
This product is worth its weight in gold.
for me it gives some pain relief in my joints.
As I can't take anti-inflammatories this is my alternative
Published on 31 Mar 2011 by Jacky

2.0 out of 5 stars More research needed
This product made me feel very unwell. My body felt heavy, my eyelids felt like lead weights. Just wanted to sleep. No interest in anything. Had difficulty getting up in the mornings. In fact I felt depressed. At first, I didn't link this to Cherry Active. I eventually stopped taking the capsules and recovered very quickly within a couple of days. I feel more research is...
Published on 19 Jun 2011 by Janie

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Active capsules, 31 Mar 2011
This product is worth its weight in gold.
for me it gives some pain relief in my joints.
As I can't take anti-inflammatories this is my alternative

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 1 Nov 2011
after sufftering for months with gout i tried this product in desperation, i have been taking this now for about six months and have not had any more trouble, i would certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars CFS/ME, 1 April 2011
I suffer from the dreaded CFS/ME. Until I started taking this product I couldn't even make a cup of tea.
Since taking it, I'm able to cook my own meals and do some housework for the first time in 9 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get relief from Gout, 30 Dec 2011
There seems to be some reviews on this products impact for gout sufferers!

I have had this painful condition for some four years with a particularly bad attack in Feb 2011. Like another of the reviewers I did not want to go down the drugs route as I understand there can be long term issues here.

Internet research found this product and some good (too good maybe) comments. That said all I had to lose was 20 and maybe dreadful pain.

Have to say since have started taking these all I get is the occasional twinge which is soon reversed with more than normal amounts of water and a naproxen tablet or two over a day or so. My last attack in Feb took me off my feet for ten days....thankfully seems to be a thing of the past.

You do have to keep the alcohol levels sensible though and lose some weight I would add.....

10 out of 10 for Cherries!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sceptical, but it's a great gout remedy., 18 Jun 2011
Paul Wilday (UK) - See all my reviews
I have had gout attacks on and off for years, but earlier this year I got a severe attack and just could not shake it off. I was taking the Naproxen the doctors prescribe me, which cleared it up for a few days, but it kept on returning. This went on for about 3 months, despite sticking to a strict gout friendly diet. It got to the point where I had come to accept that I might need the long term, daily medication you can be prescribed, but I still wanted to avoid this.

So, reading that Cherry juice might be the answer I first tried a cheaper high street brand alternative, but it failed miserably. So the last roll of the dice was Cherry-active. I was very skeptical and didn't expect it to work, but to my amazement I have not had an attack for 2 months since drinking the Cherry-active. I still get the occasional slight twinge that in the past would of progressed into a full-on attack, but it always just remains a twinge.

In summary, it is very expensive, but the alternative is long term medication, so for me it's worth every penny. Thank the lord for Cherry-active.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good!, 25 Nov 2012
I really think this product is excellent , Within a week of taking the montmorency cherry capsules ( 2 a day ) I have been almost pain free and dont need to take pain killers hardly at all . Great product Buy some and give them a try

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Gout, 14 April 2013
Hi i tried this product because i started developing symptons of gout. my left toe and left ankle started hurting. after a short while my right toe too. i read the reviews and gave this product a go. The soreness and pain completely dissapeared. the only time i feel pain now is when i run out (as i have now). i do recommend you at least try it. its not cheap but i would say it is well worth it. i take two at night or sometimes three if i have excessed on alcohol and rich food. Good Luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars nite nite, 16 Dec 2011
i bought these because i heard that they helped you sleep. best things ever!!!! If you struggle to sleep get some of these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous, 3 Sep 2011
Has cured my gout. Swear by it. 5 well deserved stars. Would never be without a stash of these. Have had appaling gout for many years. Not had a twinge in years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Active, 20 May 2013
I bought these for my husband who had been having reoccuring bouts of gout and as he is already on numerous prescribed tablets for his illness and the only thing he was told to take was paracetomol he was getting down with gout.A friend told me about his father taking these capsules so I decided to order them for my husband and I can only say they certainly work for him.If they keep gout at bay and make my husband more active they deserve the 5 star rating I have given.

CherryActive Capsules 60 Capsules