5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff
after sufftering for months with gout i tried this product in desperation, i have been taking this now for about six months and have not had any more trouble, i would certainly recommend it.
Published on 1 Nov. 2011 by cas

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it placebo?
Unsure as yet as to the benefits.
Looking at the info published there is plenty of pseudo scientific reporting as to the statistical benefits, but fail to point out dose required to achieve the desired impact.
Have had a flair up whilst taking these, but have been taking 1 tab a day, rather than 2 . No clear evidence on the bottle as to dose that may be required...
Published 8 months ago by Dr. J. Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 1 Nov. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Active capsules, 31 Mar. 2011
This product is worth its weight in gold.
for me it gives some pain relief in my joints.
As I can't take anti-inflammatories this is my alternative

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Gout, 14 April 2013
Hi i tried this product because i started developing symptons of gout. my left toe and left ankle started hurting. after a short while my right toe too. i read the reviews and gave this product a go. The soreness and pain completely dissapeared. the only time i feel pain now is when i run out (as i have now). i do recommend you at least try it. its not cheap but i would say it is well worth it. i take two at night or sometimes three if i have excessed on alcohol and rich food. Good Luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get relief from Gout, 30 Dec. 2011
There seems to be some reviews on this products impact for gout sufferers!

I have had this painful condition for some four years with a particularly bad attack in Feb 2011. Like another of the reviewers I did not want to go down the drugs route as I understand there can be long term issues here.

Internet research found this product and some good (too good maybe) comments. That said all I had to lose was £20 and maybe dreadful pain.

Have to say since have started taking these all I get is the occasional twinge which is soon reversed with more than normal amounts of water and a naproxen tablet or two over a day or so. My last attack in Feb took me off my feet for ten days....thankfully seems to be a thing of the past.

You do have to keep the alcohol levels sensible though and lose some weight I would add.....

10 out of 10 for Cherries!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, worth every penny & still worth every penny, 19 April 2014
This review is from: CherryActive Capsules 60 Capsules (Personal Care)
Please read this review to the end as I updated it in November 14. Got these for my husband who suffers with gout. The medication given by his GP didn't seem to be helping very much and we had concerns about the side effects. Read about CherryActive capsules so looked up the reviews. Mostly very positive so thought they would be worth a try. Hubby has been taking these now for nearly one month. He stopped taking the prescribed medication at the same time as starting the CherryActive capsules. He only takes one capsule a day. Most days he has a cherry yoghurt but no other changes to his diet !!! Slowly the gout pain has decreased and, at the moment, he is pain free !!! It is still early days but so far couldn't be happier. 26/11/14 and I thought I would update this review. Shortly after I wrote the first review he had one day where the gout pain returned. Increased the capsules to 2 a day for a few days. Pain went and has been completely pain free ever since. He continues to take one capsule each day and has cherry yoghurt drink. We both couldn't be happier with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars CFS/ME, 1 April 2011
I suffer from the dreaded CFS/ME. Until I started taking this product I couldn't even make a cup of tea.
Since taking it, I'm able to cook my own meals and do some housework for the first time in 9 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars nite nite, 16 Dec. 2011
i bought these because i heard that they helped you sleep. best things ever!!!! If you struggle to sleep get some of these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Active, 20 May 2013
I bought these for my husband who had been having reoccuring bouts of gout and as he is already on numerous prescribed tablets for his illness and the only thing he was told to take was paracetomol he was getting down with gout.A friend told me about his father taking these capsules so I decided to order them for my husband and I can only say they certainly work for him.If they keep gout at bay and make my husband more active they deserve the 5 star rating I have given.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sceptical, but it's a great gout remedy., 18 Jun. 2011
Paul Wilday (UK) - See all my reviews
I have had gout attacks on and off for years, but earlier this year I got a severe attack and just could not shake it off. I was taking the Naproxen the doctors prescribe me, which cleared it up for a few days, but it kept on returning. This went on for about 3 months, despite sticking to a strict gout friendly diet. It got to the point where I had come to accept that I might need the long term, daily medication you can be prescribed, but I still wanted to avoid this.

So, reading that Cherry juice might be the answer I first tried a cheaper high street brand alternative, but it failed miserably. So the last roll of the dice was Cherry-active. I was very skeptical and didn't expect it to work, but to my amazement I have not had an attack for 2 months since drinking the Cherry-active. I still get the occasional slight twinge that in the past would of progressed into a full-on attack, but it always just remains a twinge.

In summary, it is very expensive, but the alternative is long term medication, so for me it's worth every penny. Thank the lord for Cherry-active.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good!, 25 Nov. 2012
I really think this product is excellent , Within a week of taking the montmorency cherry capsules ( 2 a day ) I have been almost pain free and dont need to take pain killers hardly at all . Great product Buy some and give them a try

CherryActive Capsules 60 Capsules