5.0 out of 5 stars bright tail light, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
great piece of kit. flexy, bright and fits on bike or rucksack. i saw other reviews who where worried the rubber fixing would degrade when constantly taking off and re fitting to bike. i have a road bike and a mountain bike so i just attached the light to the back of my helmet so i don't have to keep changing it over. i use it in flash/strobe mode. a mate of mine commented on how he could see me from a long way off as he passed me in his car. too early yet to comment on battery life. will update in a month or two when i have put it through some winter weather. if this one lasts well i my buy another so i light up like a Christmas tree, cant be too lit up in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 years in..still very impressed!, 27 Jan 2014
T. Knight (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
Excellent ...I've been using mine for nearly 2 years...in fact I can't remember if I bought the originals from amazon or not...but just on ordering a spare so thought I'd review...very happy with these..I've also come up behind someone using one while in the car and been impressed, the best visibility I've seen in a rear light and importantly they offer all round visibility...great when crossing junctions when you're potentially most vulnerable.
One word of caution...if you use them in the wet some damp can work its way inside the rubbers at the ends, not a problem if you pull the rubber back and leave somewhere to air a bit after use. Not had one fail while out...but I live in a country area with very few street lights..so like to have two on the bike just in case.
For anyone interested on the front I use a 'Fusion Speed Led' (Mine is the previous version but very similar) from Full-Beam, Scottish company ....expensive but an incredible front light...I'd been through a few standard front lights and they weren't giving out enough light for riding at speed on dark (and of course pott holed) roads and lanes..the fusion is comparable to a motorcycle headlight, and the second level (5 hours burn time) is always good enough, as I said..a bit painful paying for it initially, but been using it two years and would buy again..changes night riding completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - in more ways then one!, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
This is one bright and, for car drivers, attention grabbing light. I genuinely believe I get an extra yard of space form car drivers when using this. Very bright, very visible and unobtrusive even on the sleekest bike. Has been utterly reliable - every bike now has one. Pretty quick and easy to remove, very slightly fiddly to re-fit if you're taking it on and off every day. Otherwise perfect.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any rider, 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
If you own a bike and ride from dusk onwards then you SHOULD own one of these. Great little light that will make sure your seen from all angles not just directly behind you. It's not the greatest of quality but more than fit for purpose and fits to bike easily without damage. I certainly wouldn't hesitate when buying another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic light, 8 Jan 2014
Chris Widgery (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This light is brilliant.

I could end the review there, but feel obliged to explain why. The design means that the whole length of the light is illuminated. There is a strip which runs down the back of the light, so from immediately behind it is slightly brighter, but the light is bright and visible in every direction. Fitting is easy (via some silicon straps - it takes about 30 seconds). Depending on the design of your bike it might be slightly fiddly and check the length available on your seat post if you want to fit it there. Mine is too short, so it's on the rear fork (depending on where you want to fit it, you might want the Fibre Flare Shorty - Red - instead. If I'd bothered to measure my seat post, I might well have gone for that one instead.

But it is bright, bright, bright and feels very reassuring. It can either be permanently on or flashing but is an excellent piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 4 Jan 2014
Donna Deans "Donna" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
This is a very clever bit of kit. I bought it as a gift for xmas and my husband has attached it to his bike helmet it looks great and makes him very visible. But could be easily attached to a school rucksack or back of bike seat intact it has many uses. Definitely one for these dark mornings/nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best rear light bar none, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
Omnidirectional. Can be seen from a few hundred yards. Ideal for cycling at night. Gives drivers no excuse not to see you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice rear light, 4 Oct 2014
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
I've a couple of these. One fitted around the back of my mountain bike helmet and the other fitted along the chain stay on my road bike. A bit pricey though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights up my world!, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
Lights up my world, a really clever design and certainly I'm more visable for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars light and quality are perfect. But the product is expensive, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: Fibre Flare Rear Light -
product exellent, light and quality are perfect. But the product is expensive.

Fibre Flare Rear Light -