on 3 November 2002
This CD is fantastic. Daniel singing country, irish and easy listening and its just fab! My favourite songs are probably 'Walk thorugh this World with me' and 'Tonight will never happen again'. Both beautiful ballads with one having been written by Daniel himself. Another fabulous song is 'Then the world will know' This song also written by Daniel just shows how happy he is at the moment and its a lovely song. Overall the album is fantastic and I hope that one day DANIEL will be Number 1 ON TOP OF THE POPS cos he deserves it with his gorgeous looks and personality and also this fantastic album!!
Most of the songs in the first half of this CD (up to and including Blackboard of my heart) are very familiar to me via other sources, the exception being Tonight will never happen again, an excellent original dong by Daniel. I was surprised by Daniel's choice of Coat of many colors, which is often recorded by women but rarely by men. The only other male version that I remember is by Billy Connolly, but I prefer Daniel's version to his.

The second half of the CD only features two familiar songs (I can't help it, When two worlds collide) and ends with the title track, another fine original by Daniel.

This is yet another album that should please Daniel's multitude of fans.
on 15 November 2013
I thoroughly enjoy Daniel O'Donnells' music, so am bound to enjoy this disc since he sings a lot of my favourites.
I ould recommend it to anyone, however, since the music and songs are very soothing.
on 19 December 2015
This cd was purchased for my mum. She has been a great fan of Daniel O'Donnell for many years!!! My mum loves this cd, and is always playing it!!!
There are many good songs on there, some of them are her favourites!!!!!
on 12 January 2013
This item was bought to replace cd that I had worn out with constant playing all cds by dod are brilliant value for money except I would say the latest movies
on 29 January 2014
This cd by Daniel O,Donnell Yesterday,s Memories is sold at a very good price and its quality is first class, I / my wife would like more, Thank You
on 2 April 2014
A very well-made album, good lyrics and music.I love
music of Daniel O'Donnell. Five stars to this album
my judgment.
on 17 July 2013
Bought as a present for my widowed aunt. She has it on full blast and loves it. It brings back happy memories of Ireland.
on 30 January 2015
:o) GREAT ITEM ~ EXCELLENT SELLER A1 ~ WELL RECOMMENDED ~
PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ~ THANK YOU ...
on 11 April 2014
l like to have this play in the backgorund as l work and have no worries about it be peaceful