5.0 out of 5 stars Gosh! and I thought I was Broad minded...
I can see why no one has reviewed this book until now... 'Gosh' pretty much covers it.

Serious Erotica... the sex starts on like the third page and does not let up (well between everyone doing it and thinking about it, it feels like it doesn't).

Published on 17 April 2006 by Avid Reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Published 20 months ago by Nickyliz

5.0 out of 5 stars Gosh! and I thought I was Broad minded..., 17 April 2006
Avid Reader (Middle England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolf Tales (Paperback)

Contains scenes of Beastiality, rape (kind of) and gay sex, none of which is what you are expecting (wasn't what I was expecting) from the preface.

This is NOT your Average Werewolf romance.

I have given it 5 stars because it is very well written, if a little outside most people's comfort zones for erotica.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 19 Mar 2013
Nickyliz (scotland,.NL.UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolf Tales (Kindle Edition)
Did I enjoy this book ? Yes would I recommend it ? Maybe so why the 3 stars ? There is just something missing , I think it maybe that there is just no story line. If you like your books with just sex and emotional connection s then this is the book for you we have f/m m/m f/f m/f/m and a few parts I found pretty disturbing :( will I read the rest of the series ? No , this is mostly due to the fact that I find the books highly overpriced for the story you get ,one of the books in the series is over £8. Having said that the author is a great erotica writer .

Wolf Tales