5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for skiing
I purchased these for skiing as I read that it was not recommended to have anything in your boots other than socks.

Even thought they are not thermal I was plenty warm wearing them under insulated ski pants, in temperatures around 0 deg C.

They didn't ride up and were very comfortable.

I have a 32" waist and I purchased the medium...
Published 9 months ago by J. Goldsbrough

2.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly
No fly opening seems strange in a base layer designed for males and which by definition is going to be covered by one or more layers.
Have kept them as back up for my 30 year old Scandinavian manufactured pairs which get regular winter use when out working with sheep, not a time to be rummaging in inconvenient clothing!
Published 14 months ago by BDML SIRBENFRO

2.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product for skiing, 14 Mar 2014
J. Goldsbrough (Harrogate) - See all my reviews

They didn't ride up and were very comfortable.

I have a 32" waist and I purchased the medium which were perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent base layer in rare style, 21 Feb 2011
I bought this as I had struggled to find a 3/4 length base layer. They have turned out to be an excellent purchase working well in many conditions and across both skiing and cycling. The fit is almost perfect for me - my legs are probably slightly longer than the average medium so they didnt go as far past the knee as they were designed, but the pants were easily flexible enough to cope with this and didnt lead to any unwanted cold air coming in.

Overall, a very good choice if you are looking for 3/4 length base trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 12 Jan 2011
I have already used these base layer pants already and they are very warm and comfortable when I was on my ski lessons, now taking them with me to Aviemore. Also will be using them under my motorcycle jeans. 3/4 ideal when you are in ski boots/motorcycle boots.

4.0 out of 5 stars HH Mens Lifa Dry 3/4 pant., 28 Dec 2013
Good product, as they charge enough for it. The only negative side is that there is no "Open front or fly". I have made a cut myself and using it in real cold weather where base layer is needed for running or walking.==VM

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 10 April 2013
I wanted three quarter length long-johns, but these are a good alternative. Both light and warm, which is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3/4 dry pant, 8 Feb 2013
Great quality - at a reasonable price. Helly Hansen certainly do deliver on the quality - very little static which is often the problem with this type of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and light, 8 Jan 2013
I needed some light pants to wear under jeans when walking the dog and under ski pants for skiing on those very cold days. These are perfect and a good fit with ski boots. Great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 11 April 2012
Mr. M. Gunston (Bristol) - See all my reviews
Great quality at the price.
However be careful about the sizing as I ordered a medium (my normal size in clothing) and could not even begin to put them on. Seem to be made for sportsmen with skinny legs.

1.0 out of 5 stars almost useless, 27 Jan 2012
P. Ippoliti - See all my reviews
This base layer is almost useless. It is too cold, I'm very disappointed by this pant. I have another Helly Hansen warm base layer and it is wonderful.

Helly Hansen Mens Lifa Dry 3/4 Pant