5.0 out of 5 stars Super building set
Published on 30 Dec. 2009 by J. Woollacott

3.0 out of 5 stars City rescue fire station
Quick delivery , not as good as a proper lego set , the instruction were very hard to follow . The bricks were very hard to fix together ,
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. S. L. Shute

5.0 out of 5 stars Super building set, 30 Dec. 2009
J. Woollacott "Jill" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CITY RESCUE FIRE STATION SERVICES CENTRE BOAT CAR HELICOPTER BUILDING BRICK SET (Toy)
We ended up buying this as an alternative to the Lego fire station and police station - which were both unavailable before xmas - but were on the top of my sons list. I was abit weary that it was so cheap but it has surpassed my expectations. It is excellent value for £14 you get a station, boat, helicopter and truck plus 5 men and tools,etc. It is easy to make - my eight year old did it with little support - plus it is very durable when constructed. I did buy a couple of other sets and would therefore highly recommend mybricks. We will definately buy this product again. It is more basic than lego but it is still detailed enough and will provide hours of play once constucted!

3.0 out of 5 stars City rescue fire station, 3 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Nov. 2012
L. V. Andrews "louisevic" (derbyshire, england) - See all my reviews
another christmas present for my 6 yr old son, so currently wrapped up in tesco value wrapping paper! hoping it will be fun to play with.