4.0 out of 5 stars misprint
Love the movies! Love the Blueray quality!
2 negative points:
Not a lot of extra's & the blueray cover was a misprint...instead of reprinting it they stuck it on the back...very disappointing!
Published on 20 May 2011 by Spastjen

3.0 out of 5 stars ACTION FILM
PERSONALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST OK, I WOULDN'T WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN BUT SAYING THAT HUBBY AND GRANDSON ENJOYED IT, MAINLY BECAUSE PLENTY OF ACTION IN IT. GOT A LITTLE SCARY AT TIMES FOR THE YOUNG ONE.
Published on 5 Aug 2011 by twiggy52

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars misprint, 20 May 2011
Love the movies! Love the Blueray quality!
2 negative points:

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movies, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Transformers/Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen [DVD] (DVD)
My boys watch this movies over and over again. They LOVE it. Looking forward to the next installment.Great value as well!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars for my grandaughter, 9 Sep 2013
we bought this for my granddaughter who is crazy bout bumble bee and optimus prime and she loves it the only down side is she wants to watch it every time she visits now lol she's only 5. would recommend this seller to a friend because it also arrived 2 days later way before date it should of arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 17 July 2013
A birthday gift for my Godson who loved it as he is crazy about action figures and well priced too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watching, 3 April 2013
Great films with plenty of action bought for 11 year old boy but enjoyed by whole family from 7 yr old sister to 40+ mum and dad.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Mar 2013
bought for one of my sons,recieved quickly,will buy others again,very good product and service,son has enjoyed watching very much so.

5.0 out of 5 stars best quality, 12 Mar 2011
Being a bit unsatisfied before when no one commented on this item regarding the audio/picture quality, I will not insist on commenting the movie value as lot of people found necessary to do(which is great in my opinion), but let me tell you that both picture and audio are top ten of ten quality. An excelent buy, picture brilliant on a 46" led tv.

4.0 out of 5 stars I think I broke your brothers present!, 18 Jun 2010
TMUK (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Ok so the title is a little strange for the review but hopefully my quick tale will transform into a review

I recall many years ago my father buying my brother optimus prime as a birthday gift. While he was looking at it he thought it had fallen apart! I laughed and spent the next 30 mintues fighting to make the plastic toy either back into a truck or a robot... I failed... My 10 year old brother came home and in 30 seconds he transformed the twisted plastic back into his hero then into a truck again... I really smile thinking back on that day.

The 2 film box set provides good entertainment value for young and old and the video quality and Computer Generated images in the movies is excellent, which is supported by crisp clear HD multichannel audio.

Of the 2 films i preffered the 1st movie which introduces us to the alien Robots whos transformation ability into vehicles is breathtaking. I wont get into the storyline but will say that the 2nd movie was not as good as the 1st. The tone is very much set in the 1st film but not really carried through into the 2nd movie. For some reason they felt they needed to inject additional humour which in all honesty turns into a very poor 3 Stooges routine at times. Maybe the felt that the "kids" would love this slapstic, which having watched both movies with friends and there kids I have to say they thought as i did it was a bit daft.

Maybe the moral of the story was in my short tale with which I started the review. Never assume were children are concerned that the adults no best. They have more intelligence and skills than we sometimes give them credit for ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformers box set, 28 Nov 2011
I bought this for my sons ninth birthday as he had just discovered Transformers.I bought it from Amazon as it was delivered cheaper than I could buy it in the shops. He loves both films and has watched them repeatedly. Not my sort of film but I didn't buy it for me but I found the special effects superb and a good sci-fi. The only negative thing was some of the language used, but then in fairness this is rated as a twelve film. Dark of the Moon is now a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Nov 2011
excellent movies at a very good price! everyone loves the transformers
well worth a purchase and nice case 2
buy it now

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Transformers/Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen [DVD]
Transformers/Transform
ers:
by Michael Bay (DVD - 2009)
11.00