5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect running partner
Published 22 months ago by hollogramsue

2.0 out of 5 stars Bits fall off
I like these glasses except that one of the bits that hold the glasses on your nose has fallen off and disappeared. It wasn't stuck on at all and fell off a few times before I managed to completely lose it.
Published 16 months ago by Our Mutual Fiend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect running partner, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Rayzor Professional Lightweight GunMetal Grey UV400 Sports Wrap Running Sunglasses, With a 1 Piece Blue Iridium Revo Anti-Glare Lens (Misc.)
These glasses have been great for those long half marathons when the the breaking of dawn can be a bit harse on the eyes in the morning. I have tried running with glasses before and found them either to be irritating bouncing up and down on the bridge of my nose or they have made it difficult to see undulated roads and pathway. When I ran with these for the first time I was surprised to find them very comfortable, very light weight and a snug fit around the head and ears. They also look very good as well, a must for all those early morning runners and cyclists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sports Sun Glasses, 17 Sep 2012
after seeing various runners sunglasses in the high street shops at ridiculous prices, I opted for this 'cool' looking pair, and I am very pleased and satisfied with the result. Great looking glasses that do an excellent job and they will take some beating in the value for money category.

An excellent service that I will recommend to fellow runners on the lookout for similar products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic running glasses, 28 July 2013
luke997 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Can't recommend these sunglasses enough!

I was looking for lightweight running sunglasses for a while - these are perfect.

Very light, super comfortable, don't move even of fast/rapid movements - thanks to good design of the nose piece and rubber inserts at the back.

Very good coverage - horizontally and vertically, and I still can't believe how much better and crisper everything looks with these on!

You can wear these comfortably in both harsh sun as well as cloudy conditions, very good UV protection - Iridium lens is very good.

Not only that but the price is very good too!

5/5 - would give 10 if I could!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bits fall off, 4 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars The glasses fit comfortably, but rest against my eyebrows, 29 July 2014
The glasses fit comfortably, but rest against my eyebrows, so as soon as I start to run, sweat streams down the inside of the lenses and I cannot see where I am going. I have read various suggestions about using "Rainex" or rubbing the lens with potato starch - the simpler solution, for me, was to buy some new glasses with an adjustable bit that rests on your nose - Ladgecom - work far better for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargin, 15 Mar 2012
These sports glasses are great quality and are a fantastic bargin. Just the thing for running long distance, they don't slip with sweating and are very comfortable and light. Very fast delivery too. Defo one to buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb 2014
Only very slight concern was that they came in a jiffy bag and were not in a box.
Haven't used them yet as we have only had rain but will definitely use them when the sun comes out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 25 Sep 2013
J. Podger "podgereeno" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Great product for the value and does not move aound while running (have run a 1/2 marathon in them). Does not fully block out the glare from the sun if running directly into the sun but does a decent job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 19 Sep 2013
These are ok, I wouldnt purchase them at full price. For me they sat a bit to close to my face, I dont like to have my eye lashes brushing on them and due to this it made me quite warm as I felt like my face wasnt getting any air as I ran. I tried pulling them back down my nose a bit but just kept sliding back up so I probably wont use them for running again, would be good for cycling and they do look cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Running, 9 Sep 2013
Very good sunglasses for running or any outdoor activities.
Not the best quality but its extremely satisfactory for their price.
Nice firm grip around the head.
The only lets say small 'problem' I have is when I wear them, at the point where it touches my nose is a bit tight and doesn't
fit perfectly but its no ones fault...my nose is a bit big :p
Overall very good buy and I would recommend it to anyone who does outdoor activities.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›