on 15 March 2011
Before I ordered I noticed that a few other reviews stated that the product did not come in the post but the dates provided. However, I thought they may get their act together and improve on this. I took this into consideration when ordering and allowed them 7 working days (for when I really needed to print some documentation) But it took around 10 working days which was dissapointing because I really needed to get printing so had to buy from the high street which is much more expensive and then after printing I get the delivery! (typical). I hope they sort this out because great price and just the colours which is great because these seem to be the inks that stop me printing just black and white.
The ink may be expensive but unfortunately I've not found a compatible cartridge that doesn't mess up the printer by blocking , blotching and generally ruining the printer. These are the cheapest genuine inks I've found and because of that they are ironically good value and they last a reasonably long time with normal usage.
on 7 May 2011
I always choose this triple pack and use it in conjunction with the Epson Code T0711H High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge, which offers a higher yield to users who print high volumes of black text-based documents. (This removes the need to frequently change black ink cartridges.) Epson quality is excellent. With my previous printer, I used to use COPY cartridges and never believed the skeptics, who said, that these can so easily damage your printer....but they did - and without any doubt, my previous printer did get damaged as a direct result of using COPY cartridges. I always stick to the manufacturer's ink cartridges now...and purchased through Amazon, they're reasonably good value. Would never buy them in retail shops, where they can be extortionately priced.
on 2 November 2010
Being a branded name says it all,being new to cyber space i always go for the branded products so it does not effect my warranty.Another reason being, using this web site the products do not cost much more than other brands yes they are out there but do you get the best result.In the end it comes down to personnel choice and your budget.
on 20 May 2013
These were supposed to be genuine Epson cartridges. When arrived they were not in any box or plastic wrapper. Each cartridge had tape over the refill hole. Nothing covering pc board as per Epson genuine. Being fair I received an immediate apology from retailer who offered either a £10 refund and keep the cartridges or a full refund. As I had tried to use one of the cartridges and it did not print and I had paid and ordered GENUINE new Epson cartridges I opted for a full refund. This was given within a few days complete with all postage costs. The retailer did say that "refills" had slipped through the net and I should have received genuine new cartridges. Although the response was good from the retailer it does put you off ordering again.
on 7 December 2010
I tried cheaper inks which said they were as good , but they messed my printer up BIGTIME and cost me more than the money I saved to have it fixed
on 2 July 2014
Not exactly what I expected thought it was a full set ( black included) so not the best value for money. But probably my fault as I didn't read the product description properly
on 16 May 2013
Epson original cartridges for Stylus Photo R 220 and DX 5000 printers are a regular purchase for me as I conform strictly to Epson recommendations.
Over many years I have always had excellent results on the many photographs I produce,,a high proportion of which are A4 and Amazon price, availability and delivery is second to none.
Of late however I notice that many of my cartridges have been transferred to 3rd party sellers and this creates a problem regarding economics in that I live in Spain and I may have to consider purchase locally.
on 5 September 2013
With 'FREE' p&p it only took 4 days to deliver. Excellent value for money item, equates to only £8.69 each. Try getting "Epson originals" on the high street or in the supermarket at THAT price... UNBEATABLE!!!
After a bad experience with so called 'compatibles' a few years ago, I reverted back to Epson without any trouble since.
It's well worth the extra to buy the originals... for peace of mind and to be trouble free ...don't let anyone misguide you or tell you different.
Richie ~ North Shields.
I purchased this product from a company called Chris Hodge Direct.

This company charged me full price for this item and advertised it as an original Epson Product. BEWARE this is not an original product and I feel it my duty as a consumer to inform others of this.

STAY AWAY if buying from Chris Hodge Direct - If I wanted a compatible and fake product I would have bought it. However I feel used and cheated to have been fooled into paying full price for an item which is, in fact, FAKE!!!!!.

See one answered question