5.0 out of 5 stars Interview Experts - Job Interview Skills Made Easy for me
I had applied for a Directors Position for an International Company.
My comfort zone is a Senior Departmental Manager and I was accepted for a first interview from the contents of my CV.

I had recently purchased the Interview Experts DVD's 1&2 and studied them with
interest. I was able to play, pause and digest their contents, taking notes
along...
Published on 29 Sep 2009 by Mr. C. Groves

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some changes
There are two faults with this product.

1. It is ideal for someone interviewing for a permanent job and making a long term career decision. It is not ideal for a contractor going for a 3 month or 6 month contract. The questions for contractors are usually quite different. The marketing for this product does not make it clear it's really for permies only...
Published on 13 Feb 2011 by Craig Cockburn

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 7 Jan 2012
James Lever (Brighton & Hove, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 135 Interview Questions & Answers DVD (Definitive Guide to the Best Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions) (DVD)
I bought this as part of a pack containing both DVDs (135 Interview Answers & 207 Interview Questions).

I found the DVD useful (for the good answers). The bad answers aren't really worth watching they're too obvious and no one in their right mind would say what they are saying.

The format is split in 6 sections, with questions and answers by various actors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely one to get if you want that job, 9 Sep 2009
Having enjoyed their other DVD title, The Interview Experts with 207 Interview Techniques, I had to get this. I wasn't disappointed as both products are excellent. The quality of the content and the actor's performances is very high.

You can select by topic e.g. Competency Questions, or watch Good Answers or Bad Answers. The latter is like watching outtakes from TV! I didn't know whether to laugh out loud or cringe at some of the snswers.

Interviewing is a bit like a sports match. This DVD puts you in the zone ready to respond to the interviewer's questions. As a senior manager with 30+ years experience I have found it very useful. With 2 daughters shortly to be Uni graduates I will let them watch these as well as they provide essential preparation for the "real" world.

Both buy and get that job! But please, not if I'm the rival candidate!

1.0 out of 5 stars utter garbage, 20 Feb 2011
I regret wasting my money on this DVD. I suspect many of the reviews on this page are bogus. The answers given by the candidates are very poor and I wouldn't employ someone who said such things. You would have to be extraordinarily bad at interviews to benefit from this. My main criticisim is that in an interview, the candidate should do a fair bit for the talking, to sell themself. However, in this DVD the answers given are bordering one one liners which cut the interviewer off. In a way they seem aimend at giving as little information as possible. I think this problem with the DVD has arisen because the authors have not figured out how to present generic answers which would appeal to a wide audience, yet be specific enough to see how you might actually impart real information in an interview.

There are far better resources than this such as the book entitled great answers to tough interview questions which is highly perspicacious and probably got me my last job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some changes, 13 Feb 2011
There are two faults with this product.

2. The main character sits in front of a painting in which the finger of the painting pokes his ear for the entire duration. Someone needs to give these people a lesson in not having distracting backgrounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars invaluable product, 14 July 2014
hearing other peoples answers has given me a very good idea of what things I need to include in my answers in order to get recognised. great dvd and the audio cd is handy for the journey to the interview for a bit of last minute preparation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything needed interview, 14 July 2014
Michelle (York, NorthYorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very good dvd & thoroughly covering all aspects. Does the job & its all youll need

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Amazon products will never let you down. They are indeed real value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 1 July 2014
I found this DVD extremely helpful as interview responses and expectations of employers have changed so much since I last faced an interview - very insightful and informative DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good Guideline, 27 Jun 2014
I was going through hell a lot's of interview nothing was working out then a friend of mine recommend that, after watching and listening the process of preparation attentively I found out exactly what to do and not to do

5.0 out of 5 stars Best interview answers for interviews, 26 May 2014
I had recently purchased the 135 Interview Answers DVD after I had looked at it I feel more confident with any interview questions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›