5.0 out of 5 stars Interview Experts - Job Interview Skills Made Easy for me
I had applied for a Directors Position for an International Company.
My comfort zone is a Senior Departmental Manager and I was accepted for a first interview from the contents of my CV.

I had recently purchased the Interview Experts DVD's 1&2 and studied them with
interest. I was able to play, pause and digest their contents, taking notes
along...
Published on 29 Sep 2009 by Mr. C. Groves

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some changes
There are two faults with this product.

1. It is ideal for someone interviewing for a permanent job and making a long term career decision. It is not ideal for a contractor going for a 3 month or 6 month contract. The questions for contractors are usually quite different. The marketing for this product does not make it clear it's really for permies only...
Published on 13 Feb 2011 by Craig Cockburn

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 4 Mar 2010
B Kantaria - See all my reviews
This review is from: 135 Interview Questions & Answers DVD (Definitive Guide to the Best Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions) (DVD)
If you have arrived at the most important stage of your job search - the interview - then this DVD 135 Interview Answers is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC !, 1 Mar 2010
I simply cannot praise the DVD and CD enough.
This gives so much useful information that I wish I'd had months ago.
Well done to Cavendish Films for producing such a useful DVD and CD that is easy to comprehend and put into practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing CD, 27 Feb 2010
The interview technique CD is a must buy for any Job seeker even those who wish to change their career path.
It is a good investment for those who wants to perform excellently in any interview.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Oct 2009
Mr. P. Lee - See all my reviews
DVD is excellent and gives some great advice on answers to questions you may have hoped they wouldnt not ask or you didnt have prepared answers for. Gave tha extra bit of confident that you were well prepared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give yourself the confidence your need with this DVD!, 26 Oct 2009
I have been looking for a permanent position since January 2009. Prior to this date, I have been confined to various contract jobs for 3 years. Although I have been successful in securing several interviews, I let myself down at the interview stage. I followed all the advice and tips on the DVD and it worked. I was offered the job two days after my second interview. I really wanted this job which is full-time and permanent, giving me the stability and opportunities I was looking for. I cannot thank the makers enough for the boost of confidence this has given me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect interview companion, 22 Sep 2009
Like some of the other reviewers, I wanted to get '135 interview answers' to accompany the excellent 'job interview skills - extended cd & dvd' also by 'Experts Guide'. I was not let down, the DVD follows the same helpful format, going through a raft of possible questions you may face in an interview. Of course, you can never be completely prepared and shouldn't learn them parrot-fashion, but I feel this DVD will be a great help in my next interview, I am also planning to lend it to my sister to help her prepare for hers. One thing I have found useful is the feeling of support you get from the face-to-face breaking down of the questions, which is rare to find in a DVD format. This DVD also tackles some of the rarer, more difficult questions, as well as providing an amusing look at what NOT to say! All in all, the perfect interview preparation companion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good place for a refresher session, 18 Aug 2014
This covers some of the most common interview questions and how you should approach them.
Helpful to see this if you hate reading books. It also is a good tool if you want to observe dressing etiquette and body language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Mar 2010
I actually bought the full set of DVDs from this company on a recommendation from a friend. I was extremely impressed by the quality of the content and the information delivered. Much easier than ploughing through a book, and full of relevant tips for today's jobseeker. I went in to a recent interview feeling much more confident, and have just been offered the job - which is why I am more than happy to write this review. Extremely good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 15 Sep 2009
I had bought the Experts Guide: Interview Skills DVD a while back and found it really helpful.
Not because I wanted a job - but because I interview people all the time. It gave me many helpful tips, so I suppose you are never too old to learn.

I lent it to a friend of mine who was struggling at interviews and he landed the job after a first interview. He also purchased this one and recommended it to me, and I have to say it hasn't disappointed. Most of all - very easy to use, and the bad answers are hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me get a new job!, 10 Aug 2014
Very informative and I realised where I had been making mistakes in interviews! Got a new job now!

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 | Next ›