5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious
if you want well conditioned, soft, silky, shiny, frizz free hair with the fragrance of delicious coconut then I recommend this.
Published 15 months ago by Secret Smile

3.0 out of 5 stars great for moisture not so much for frizz
Wonderful smell and really does leave my hair feeling softer. But as for sorting out the constant frizz to my hair it didn't really do anything.
Published 6 months ago by Hannie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Instant Conditioner 250ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 26 April 2013
Originally bought this product from an independent chemist whilst visiting family in SE London. Loved it so much - just had to have some more but could only find it online. One of the best conditioners I have used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product. I don't have afro hair (the product ..., 15 Aug. 2014
Brilliant product. I don't have afro hair (the product is made for afro hair as I understand it) but I have frizzy, fine hair that ranges from curly to wavy and was unmanageable. I tried everything from Kerastase to home-made products until an acquaintance of mine recommended this to me. This range is the first range that makes my hair beautiful and natural looking and I don't even have to use a hair dryer or straightener. This product does not make my hair too heavy so its natural curl comes out. Why is this not stocked in all UK stores?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best conditioner that i've used, 1 May 2014
This conditioner makes me hair feel so silky, easy to comb, and give my ends moisture. Before I was using expensive conditioners but I never saw the difference, as I tend to get a lot of split ends. After using this conditioner, my hair is in a much better state. I've already used one bottle up. Will definitely buy more, and will never change conditioner again!!

Also, a beautiful scent, especially as I love coconut!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best conditioner, 8 Feb. 2013
Laura Barnett - See all my reviews
This is the best conditioner ever! I have long coloured hair and swim at least three times a week so need a good conditioner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good conditioner., 20 Aug. 2013
There aren't many contitioners I like. But this one feels like its actually doing my hair good rather than some overrated hype product. Never changing conditioner if I can help it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, wish could buy in shops though probably good ..., 24 July 2014
Arrived promptly. Very happy, wish could buy in shops though probably good that can't as think more about what spending online! Lovely smell and leaves hair in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars love palmers!!!!!, 25 Oct. 2014
this is fantastic! the price, the finishing it leaves on your hair is excellent. I'm glad I've found this product as i was spending a lot of money on the salon used brands, and tbh this leaves my hair feeling exactly the same as the salon ones but this is a more consistent product. Love Palmers brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all hair types, but especially for frizzy hair!, 10 July 2014
This is a great product that is good for all types of hair, but especially frizzy hair. I would recommend this product happily. I bought it as a replacement product when I ran out of a similar product & couldn't get the other product again. The other product was good, but this is even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and not overpowering fragrance, 7 Jun. 2014
Bought mainly for my son, but have used it as well. H elikes it because it works as well as the brand he used to use, but costs less and has no nasties. Good brand all round and we both use their other products. I particularly like the cocoa butter body lotion with spf and lip balm.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›