TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 September 2011
Having read the reviews giving warnings about the synthesizer music, I bought this volume with great caution - see my full explanation in my review of The Fugitive Season 2 Vol 1:
Fugitive: Season Two V.1 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

The pleasant surprises continue. As I remarked earlier, I am buying one season at a time in the hope of continuing my luck with original music.

The discs I have in this set have orchestral musical audio tracks right the way through all of them. They sound to me as atmospheric as the original broadcasts and are an absolute delight to watch - and listen to.

As always with 'The Fugitive', being so well written, there are thrills, spills and of course the narrowest of escapes to enjoy.

The icing on the cake would be if Seasons 2-4 were Region 2 encoded, rather than Region 1, which these are - buyer beware on that score, you will need a player that can play US Region 1 and an NTSC compatible TV.
on 14 August 2013
well the chase goes on and we Watch the fugitive helped the others and risking being caught, Worth looking at
on 6 November 2014
Very good, enjoyed this very much - they don't make good films like this, any longer - more's the pity!
on 28 February 2014
I loved this as a kid & I'm enjoying it as much now as I did then. To me the best tv series ever made.
on 17 April 2016
good to see the fugitive again .stories still fresh.
on 7 December 2015
Other reviewers have said it all
on 22 October 2015
Very glad with this item.