Format: DVD|Change

on 28 September 2012
This is an entertaining enough 'teen' comedy that lacks in any real laughs, but makes up for it with an enjoyable story about two jocks going to cheerleading camp to score with as many women as possible.
What I liked about this film was that for a change the story focused on the popular/cool types rather than always being about the underdog or geeky characters as so many of these films usually are. The two in this are successful with women, but take the initiative to broaden their horizons.
I paid just over £3 for this to watch with the lads on a Friday night and I am glad I didn't have to pay any more for it, as I doubt I will ever want to watch it again and will pass it on. It's not a bad film, it's just no classic and not worth repeat viewing.
on 15 January 2010
i bought this for a male friend because he like American Football and girls and this has both. We really enjoyed it and it was really funny and gave us both a good laugh :D
on 19 June 2012
THIS FILM IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE! IT HAS QUITE A SIMPLE PLOT BUT HAS THE FUNNIEST CHARACTERS AND LINES SUCH AS 'I'VE GOT BITE MARKS ALL OVER MY PADONKADONK' AND 'WHAT SIZE FEET ARE YOU? TEN AND A HALF, PAPO, 11 IN CROCS!!!!!' THE FUNNIEST THING OMFG GET IT NOW! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
on 7 December 2010
I'd never heard of this before watching it and had never seen the two lead actors in anything before (that I can remember at least), which usually spells disaster, but I knew that if I persisted...

Fired Up! is nothing too original but it does take the old teen movie formula and give it a refreshing overhaul. The guys in this film aren't guys who want to get with some girls but are hopeless and clueless at doing so, they're the popular high school, football playing guys who get all the girls, but are on the whole decnt-ish, likeable characters. You don't see any socially awkward people at the other end of the high school scale who hate them - pretty much everybody you see loves these guys and whereas the plot of the story is fairly predictable and nothing that hasn't been done slightly differently before, the attitude and lack of virtually any morals in this type of film is enjoyable. Go to a chearleader camp for 2 weeks of hooking up - go for it and see what happens. Orgy in the pond - no problem. Any regrets or pangs the morning after - no chance. If anything, it's more realistic of teen behaviour than most teen movies where the characters have regrets or have to think seriously about where their lives are heading...

The lead actors work very well off of each other and the lack of 'drama' their characters participate in is very refreshing. One of my favourite lines from the movie sums up the lack of bull: "Screw football. The only reason we started playing was to pull chicks".

I'm not saying the film is the best thing you'll ever see, far from it, but it's certainly worth a watch if you want an hour and a half of silly chuckles and some nice girls to look at (and guys? Wouldn't know about that though)! A teen movie with a slight twist on the usual storyline and with some good comic acting.
on 2 July 2013
really underappreciated film. the two main characters are hilarious and their chemistry is phenominal. Im suprised this wasnt a bigger film considering how laugh-out-loud it is.
on 8 July 2013
I bought this film on the reviews I read, It was funny in places but not as funny as I expected I think these kind of films try and copy American pie sometimes it does not work
on 9 April 2011
Came by this film by accident, so glad I did! Leaves you with a smile on your face. Everyone who I've made watch it has enjoyed it and I'm sure you will too.
on 8 November 2012
brillant item recived with 2 days of postage will use the service again it is also a brillant film i do recomend it and i think it is worth the money i paid
on 10 May 2010
I found this film very entertaining, i found it very funny in many places and its great for both men and women to watch as its got parts for both of them! Fresh storyline, not following the traditional pie and other teen films theme but giving it a new twist, very enjoyable!
on 3 June 2013
i loved this film it is very funny this one is a good film for the girls to watch on a night in i give it 10 out of 10